New members

lees

Hi everyone this is our first post and just wanted to say hi. We are currently looking into appling for a visa and are looking to go with an agency. Has any one got any advise or recommendation that would be great . We are looking at relocating to Perth.

I am excited but also aware of the long process a head of us. Look forward to chatting to you all. :v_SPIN:

Guest Sam&Si

Hi Lees and welcome to PIO!

There's so many agents to choose from isn't there. Have a good look through the site and you'll soon get a feel for which ones have the better feedback. We used Ian Harrop & Associates who were excellent and lots of people have used/are using Go Matilda.

Best of luck with it all,

Guest Angie*mark

Hellloooooo and welcome to you, there are plenty of fantastic people on here who will be able to answer all ur questions.

Have u looked into any agencys yet? As there are quite a few recommended on here.....Go matilda, ian harrop and the visa bureau to name a few.

Good luck with it all

Angie xx

Guest julie2g1b

hi there the lees family

welcome to pio

we are going to perth nov to validate our visa as trouble selling the house

are you gonna be putting yours up soon, what are your jobs?

as others have said go matilda come highly rec on here but have a look in

the search box at the top as many more .........

good luck and beware this site is addictive :biglaugh:

again welcome to the rollercoaster ride to oz lol

julie :wubclub:

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Lees

Welcome to PIO!!! With regards to agencies you have Go Matilda (Alan) and ASA (Cornel) I would recommend these guys to help with your visa.

Guest donovan

Hiya Lees family & welcome to PIO

Go Matilda is a well recommended agent on here, I know a lot of people that have used them and are more than happy

Sarah x

Welcome to poms in oz ,quite a few companys regually get good feedback on here ,a few are Go Matilda, Visa Bureau, Bird Migration ,Ian Harrop,,, the list of competant agents really is endless ,have a nosey through the migration section and you should get a good idea of who to use and who not. Good luck with everything

Cal x

Guest michelle in Havant

:spinny:Hi

Just wanted to say welcome and good luck! Its a good idea to take your time picking an agent as they can be expensive. We rushed into it and have ended up doing a lot of the work ourselves, and have had to find the answers to many questions we have had without any help from our agent, luckily we found this site!!! I am sure you will find it really helpful as well!

Michelle x

Archived