chicken clicking dried up!!!!!

the hutchies

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi all...

Could click hardly any of you tonight! I'll keep trying though...

Thanks for all my clicks... keep them coming!

Regards,

Dan x

Guest The Hoys hoping.........

Thank you for all your clicks guys!

Clicked as many as I could......still waiting to click on many of the regulars, will try again tommorrow. :spinny:

Guest spottymercedes
where are we meant to click?

Hello,

There is a little yello thing which looks like a chick underneath your mood thing and next to the little bar thing which shows if you are online or not.

You can click on it and it will add to the reputation of the person. You can only do so many in each day. It will make the little row of green squares and eventually pink squares appear. I will click yours and hopefully someone else will and you will get another green one. The more people click the more green ones will appear. I hope this makes sense:cute:.

I didn't know what they were on about for ages. :goofy:

Guest spottymercedes

Managed to click quite a few including mummy3. Can everyone click mummy3 to get her going.

Thanks for all my clicks. xx

Guest WARDStoOZ
Managed to click quite a few including mummy3. Can everyone click mummy3 to get her going.

Thanks for all my clicks. xx

I've clicked Mummy3...

Dan x

Guest michelle in Havant

Only managed to click a few, but did click mummy3!! back tomorrow for more clicking duties!!!:notworthy:

michelle x:wubclub:

WOW!! just noticed this was my 100th post and I am now a SENIOR MEMBER!!! (its my wedding anniversary today so that must be my present from PIO!)

Guest Angie*mark

Hey guys...............had a break for abit but now im back i managed to do quite alot of clicking........woohoo LOL.

Angie xx

Archived