chicken clicking dried up!!!!!

the hutchies

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, clicked all it would let me, not many I'm afraid (Tania, honestly I've been trying to click you for days and it just aint having it!), right I'm off to get pissed (another leaving 'do', god any excuse!) will return for chicken clicking duties tomorrow

xx

Guest The Hoys hoping.........

Hi Guys,

Thank you for all the clickerty clicks.......I do appreciate it.

I have now run out of clicks for today. I still can't click on many of the regulars, will try again tomorrow!

Donna :-)

Guest michelle in Havant

Thanks for my clicks guys!!:notworthy: I could only manage to click a few of you, but I will be back tomorrow to try again!!!:wubclub:

Michelle x

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi all...

I could only click Angie tonight...

:cry:

Thanks sooooo much for all my clicks though!!! Only two months in and I have a reputation beyond repute!!!

Regards,

Dan x

Hi everyone, clicked all it would let me, not many I'm afraid (Tania, honestly I've been trying to click you for days and it just aint having it!), right I'm off to get pissed (another leaving 'do', god any excuse!) will return for chicken clicking duties tomorrow

xx

Thanks for trying Sam&Si i could only click on The Hoys hoping and rachelj for my Sunday morning quota, have a gud day....

Tania X

Guest spottymercedes

Hello All,

Thank you so much for all the clicks you've been giving me. I didn't have any at all until last week!!

I have clicked a few today and will be back soon.

Archived