Beach lifestyle

Guest JoanneHattersley

Very pretty & we have lots of lovely beaches,

Many peeps are up at 5am on the beach exercising,running,etc its buzzing with fitness peeps, i prefer to watch from the cafe bar with a large mocha & chantilly eclair !!!! lol

The gd thing about our beach here in Terrigal is that only once in 2 years have i heard the shark alarm/siren go off, so thats good going for me,(i woudnt wanna hear it every day) lol,

Looking forward thou to seeing many other aussie beaches in other states at sometime

Many peeps are up at 5am on the beach exercising,running,etc its buzzing with fitness peeps,

Sweet baby jesus. Exercising is bad enough but at 5am?! I lived in Manley, Sydney for a little bit some years back and it was the same there - insane joggers and people doing yoga everywhere!

x

Guest Working to fish

Its great once i had finshed work to day i headed home and then i was at the boat ramp in no time at all ,and sunday we are spending our time on the beech ,all right on our door step . Would not change it for the world.

eddie:jimlad:

Its great once i had finshed work to day i headed home and then i was at the boat ramp in no time at all ,and sunday we are spending our time on the beech ,all right on our door step . Would not change it for the world.

eddie:jimlad:

Sounds like your loving it Eddie ,good on ya guys,hopefully it will just get better from here,lol, what you doing working Saturday???????????lol

Cal x

Guest Working to fish
Sounds like your loving it Eddie ,good on ya guys,hopefully it will just get better from here,lol, what you doing working Saturday???????????lol

Cal x

well cal dont tell Tina but as we now live by the sea ,a little overtime may help pay for a bigger boat ,, you what did i just say that.

Hush,hush mind you

eddie:jimlad::biglaugh:

Archived