they are coming again!!!

the hutchies

Right this is confusing, but here goes...

i had a couple at the end of July view my house who were "on a budget" and would we be willing to reduce... they liked the house but wasn't "suitable"

then last week i had a guy from a local housing ass looking with aview to buy our property to accomadate a family of 5... good i thought but don't get your hopes up i kept telling myself:yes:

AE rang last Friday to tell us the H Ass were very interested but it had to go up for discussion to a board of people...and they would be in touch...

today i get a call from AE saying the couple who came end July want to view our house again H Ass are involved...so i'm thinking the reason they were on a budget is because H Ass are buying it with them in mind...so apparently they are looking at our house and another one then decide which one to go for..

sooooo send me some good luck vibes and send bad luck to the other house:twitcy:

pleeeeease

Lisaxxx

Guest tony and sheena

Oh good luck to you.

(took me a minute to figure out what H Ass was, thought it was hairy ass or something!)

Best wishes

Sheena

Guest TheArmChairDetective

Good luck,

you will probably find that you are involved in a dual purchase.

The couple are buying a percentage, the HA are buying a percentage and the couple then pay rent to the HA.

If you have any worries let me know and I'll ask geraldine if there are any issues you need to know as a seller.

(my wife geraldine is a conveyancer and she used to do the legal work on behalf of Banburyshire council in HA purchases)

Good luck,

you will probably find that you are involved in a dual purchase.

The couple are buying a percentage, the HA are buying a percentage and the couple then pay rent to the HA.

If you have any worries let me know and I'll ask geraldine if there are any issues you need to know as a seller.

(my wife geraldine is a conveyancer and she used to do the legal work on behalf of Banburyshire council in HA purchases)

Thanks TACD

i get the impression that's what's happening... if ait comes good then i'll take you up on that offer

Thanks again

Lisax

Archived