Tradeassess/Vetassess UK Practical Exam Dates for October

SOMV

This is for those if you waiting for information about assessment dates (for the UK):

In October, assessments will be undertaken from the 13th - 15th for Glasgow and 27th - 31st for all other locations. Assessments will be undertaken at the following locations per trade:

General Electricians:

London

Blackburn

Glasgow

Motor Mechanics:

Accrington

General Plumbers:

London

Accrington

Bricklayers:

London

Accrington

Glasgow

Carpenters:

London

Accrington

Glasgow

Joiners:

Accrington

Cheers

• 7 months later...

Hi Peter,

Just bumping for you. If you Google " Vetassess " it gives you all the info on the website. I dont think you can contact them in England but if you have an agent they could probably help you. What trade are you?

hi andy,

been on vetasses website and got a lot of info, also been on various forums and what comes up alot are concerns about the practical test, is there anyway of getting a look at past test papers to get an idea of what is required. My trade is carpenter/joiner but also been site manager over the past several yrs

peter

Regarding the assessment. the only advice i can really give is that, if you know your trade, and know what your doing you'll have no worries about the Vetassess assessment.

I recently did my mechanics at Accrington, it was a good day...:biggrin:

hi andy,

been on vetasses website and got a lot of info, also been on various forums and what comes up alot are concerns about the practical test, is there anyway of getting a look at past test papers to get an idea of what is required. My trade is carpenter/joiner but also been site manager over the past several yrs

peter

Hi Peter,

I think for a carpenter their is a 3-4 practical assessments, when i done mine in bricklaying the chippies had to make a work stool, cut a small pitch on a roof etc. You should be able to get plenty of info on this site as their are loads of chippies.

• 5 months later...

Hi just trying to get a few tips. Taking my carpentry trade exam on 15 was wondering what sort of ques they ask n what tools i might need

Archived