HELP!!! 47SK APP.

rache76

Hiya,

I am getting on with 47SK application and i am struggling with just a couple of the things they are asking for, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Up to now i've got all the evidence, joint bank accounts, bills, statements from friends, copy of our marriage certificate etc.

Can anyone help with the evidence of JOINT responsibility of our children!!!!!

We have been married 2 and a half years and have lived together for 10 years, we have two children and i am at a loss as to what sort of evidence that could be.......

Thanks for any help again,

Rachel :idea:

Don't wish to appear rude but are both children from you current relationship?

If they are you should only have to give copies of birth certificates. As long as they are both living with you I don't think that you need to prove joint responsibility!

If they are not you would need to get a statement of declaration from the absent parent stating that they allow the child/children to emigrate, and this must be witnessed by a recognised official body.

Do you have an agent, they should be able to advise you.

Hope this helps!

Hiya,

yes, both children are ours and no we do not have an agent. My sister has emigrated 15 months ago and she used an agent, her situation is the same as ours, married - 2 kids, all she had to send for her general skilled application was a copy of their marriage cerificate and all birth certificates and everything they had sent to TRA.

When i have downloaded the application form it is exactly the same, but on the checklist it asks for all this evidence, whether you are married or in a de facto relationship.

They want proof that we are a genuine couple and that we do live as a couple, which all seems a bit strange considering that we are married and our eldest is 9 years old, i am hoping i am reading the checklist wrong, but the more i read it the more i am convinced that i have to send all this info....

Thanks

Rache

Guest GraceKennedy

Sorry won't be able to give you an answer. But I'm a bit perplexed too with all the stuff they want you to provide as evidence. My husband and I are quite amused when we have been writing our statements... especially the bit where you have to say how you support each other emotionally, financially and physically? What do you think they want you to write for "physically" - maybe that my husband has to help me walk if I've had a bit too much to drink or do you think they're referring to something more "how's your father, wink wink"? and if it's the latter how much of the sordid details do you think they'd want - yikes!!! And then they ask you when that support began too!!

umm, i was concerned about the joint responsibility of the children, i wondered if they wanted photos of him reading the kids a story at bedtime!!!!

Our statements seem to be very similar, although we have tried to make them read different, but we have helped each other write them and with all the dates and stuff, they are bound to be almost the same.

Some people have said that a certified copy of the marriage certificate should be enough, but i want to get it right first time.....

Let me know if you hear anything

Rache

Guest CATH1974

Hi, we received our visas in dec 06 and all we had to send was our marriage cert and kids birth certs, however we did apply 18 months ago and had to be put on hold for our medicals as I was just pregnant when they were asked for. You may just be better sending them a quick email to confirm how much info they want,

As for the emotional support :lol: dont be too graphic!!!!!!!!!

Guest The Brooks

We`ve just completed the application and sent it off and all we included was birth certificates and marriage certificate, i thought all the other evidence was if you were in a defacto relationship, hope i`ve not got it wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya,

I am getting on with 47SK application and i am struggling with just a couple of the things they are asking for, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Up to now i've got all the evidence, joint bank accounts, bills, statements from friends, copy of our marriage certificate etc.

Can anyone help with the evidence of JOINT responsibility of our children!!!!!

We have been married 2 and a half years and have lived together for 10 years, we have two children and i am at a loss as to what sort of evidence that could be.......

Thanks for any help again,

Rachel :idea:

We are awaiting on visa approval now and we neede our marriage certificate and photo copies of both kids full birth certificates which has there parents names on them as you can get small birth certificates that dont have parents names on well they wont accept them they have to be full ones. Hope this helps

Lynne & Family

We are awaiting on visa approval now and we needed our marriage certificate and photo copies of both kids full birth certificates which has there parents names on them as you can get small birth certificates that dont have parents names on well they wont accept them they have to be full ones. Hope this helps

Lynne & Family

• 5 months later...
Guest Pete&Mary

Hi we're new to the forum, sounds like a great idea though - applying for a visa without an agent is a confusing business! We have completed our 47SK, form 80s and form40, just working on the evidence to support the application now. We have been married almost 17 years and have children together aged 16, 14 and 8yrs, if I send off copies of our marriage certificate and kids birth certificates (with both our names on), what other evidence do I need?:unsure: Thanks!

Guest jenny79

if you're applying for subclass 138, you also need the full birth certificate of the sponsor to show how you are related to him/her. you'll also need a family tree

if you're applying for subclass 138, you also need the full birth certificate of the sponsor to show how you are related to him/her. you'll also need a family tree

Hi All::idea:

We are using an agent, who is very through! We act as if we are Space Aliens, whom the Aussies know nothing about, so it's up to us to provide concrete, irrefutable evidence to build up an accurate picture of us for them, hopefully, meeting their exacting criteria. (Just keeping asking their questions - Does this prove ....?)

Evidence which you might have to hand, albeit in a shoe box in the loft:

Family photos thru' the years & at different locations & functions,

Letters from schools to you as parents of your children, (you'll need the copies certified as being true...) Doctors/dentists appointments/invoices

Copies of letters you might have from other family/friends regarding visits, birthday parties, holidays, etc.. (certified)

Anything which might have the children's addresses on, proving you all live together in the same house at same time! Letters of permission for your kids to go on trips...

Maybe a savings account you have set up for yr child

Any kind of bill/receipt from your accounts showing payment for school uniforms/holidays/school meals/extra circular activities/scouts/guides, etc., etc... Photos of you all at Thorpe Park (dated??)..

I'm sure there's even more you can think of now...

If they want PROOF that you support each other and your kids & that you all live under one roof, then swamp them with the evidence, which I'm sure we all have, but just never thought we'd need to prove what is obvious to us! (Just remember that these days not every relationship follows the traditional pattern; you could be married to someone but living far away & of no emotional nor financial support whatsoever - same with kids, but the authorities won't know your circumstances unless you provide supporting evidence!)

It seems that the Aussie's are approaching this now from a Know Nothing stance, & it's up to every applicant to throughly and completely present their water-tight case! Check the evidence you are providing & ask the question does this prove we support our kids, each other? Etc...

I know it's a pain, I guess we provided well over 100 different pieces of evidence to prove de facto relationship, & we are still awaiting CO!

Good Luck!

:jiggy:

Herbster X

(A bear on a mission!)

Archived