School Fee's ????

Guest welshhuw

Guest welshhuw

Hi,

I have dual citizenship and am hoping to get it for my two youngdaughters before we emigrate to australia. Also with their mum, my de-facto partner!

I wanted to know would state school's be free or will i have to pay??

Thanks

Hi,

I have dual citizenship and am hoping to get it for my two youngdaughters before we emigrate to australia. Also with their mum, my de-facto partner!

I wanted to know would state school's be free or will i have to pay??

Thanks

You are a citizen and your children should get it by descent so they wont have to pay school fees other than the voluntary contributions and other course fees that may be levied for specific subjects, usually in HS. You'll be fine.

From your user name I see you are a Huw - lovely name - my second son is called Huw!

Hi,

There was a big discussion about school fees a few days back now:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/education/39812-state-school-fees-another-shock.html#post285719

Dont know if there will be any usefull info in there for you?

(sorry not sure how you post the link other than that way, mayby someone can tell me, im newish here)!

But I would also like to know if you have school fees to pay in Queensland/Sunshine Coast area, going on a 175 Visa?

Regards, Kelly.:smile:

Guest welshhuw

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I will contact local schools (near Penrith NSW) and ask. Just to confirm!

It would be great news if i didnt have to pay school fee's!!!

Load of money we wont need to budget for. As you all know its not a cheap thing to do this emmigrating lark!

Thanks again

Archived