how long 4 case officer after been added to skills matching?

jollyswagman

Hi, i have been trying to work out how long for a case officer after receiving email informing that we have been added to skills matching list! Some people seem to have waited a long time for this email and then received a case officer quite quickly?? Please can someone share their experience?

Thank you

Guest hartleys

Hi, im a bit confused with our application, we applied online on 1st Aug and our ststus changed to being processed further on 6th Aug and we got an email today saying we had been added to skills matching database. Dont know if any of this helps or confuses you further!

Lisa

Hi tahnks for replying, i have just noticed when i checked my application status that some of the documents that were showing received are now showing required?? Initial comments were made on the 30th July but new comments are showing as 13th August?? I am now worried that they have not received all my documents as i had to attach by email. Have any of your documents changed on your check list? I guess it means someone is doing something with my file!!

Guest hartleys

Hi, a couple of documents that i sent are still saying required so im just going to send them again, when did you submit your application?

Hi, applied 30th July for 175 Bricklayer! I have just re read the initial email from diac acknowledging my application and it does say on there that they only update documents to received when you have a case officer! I cannot understand that as all i had showing as required was medical and police checks where as now there is all sorts! Very worrying so i will keep a close check and may also consider re emailing them! I do believe that if they need more evidence they do ask!!

Guest heieup

We got the skills matching database email about a month in, then waited another 4 for the CO. I don't think the two things are linked at all !

Hi, thanks for letting me know, don't want to get our hope up!! I have noticed though that my application status checklist keeps changing every night, some of the documents are now showing received but not all they keep changing them one or 2 at a time!! How you found this also?? It makes me think someone is obviously doing something althogh it seems a bit early in the game!!

Guest heieup

Ours all changed to recieved within about 3 weeks of us submitting the application, then nothing again for months. Some people's didn't change at all, and others have oly changed a week or so before they got a CO or their visas. Its all a bit of a minefield really but good luck anyway. best bet used to be the aspc email (send a blank to aspc.processing@immi.gov.au) for the return email will give you processing weeks. Ours was bang on the week they said they were processing visa apps from that date.

Archived