The cranky update

onecrankypom

Been offered a jo b where ibeen temping which I accepted but told the other half i still want to move to Sydney to continue my career in Treasury which i putting off till after the wedding in january so i have to put up with Brisbane for 6months more at least that way my second part to my spouse Visa will make the Banks look at me more and not worry about my visa status. also found out the friends of my other half dont like me either as they re worried i do better then them :cute: Wedding plans going good saw the Celebrant and sorted out the vows for the wedding It sure going to shock people lol Hope every one is doing well missing you all

Glad you sound a little happier cranky,best of luck with the wedding plans and now her friends have said that it should make you even more determined to do well.When people backstab me it just makes me try harder,lol, some people are sad & vindictive mate,just thik how great you must be for them to fantasie over you,lol ,i guess its part of life,dont let them worry ,what comes around,,,lol

Cal x

Hi Welshy

I thought you'ld changed your user name!!!!!!

Congratulations on your job, what on earth do you have on this poor girl???? for her to marry you... LOL Must be something big

Dont spend so long away next time!!! good luck with everything mate

Geoffrey

Hi Welshy

I thought you'ld changed your user name!!!!!!

Congratulations on your job, what on earth do you have on this poor girl???? for her to marry you... LOL Must be something big

Dont spend so long away next time!!! good luck with everything mate

Geoffrey

Still a cranky pom i know she puts up with a lot from me as I not the easiest person to live with at times and i try not to spend to long away j

Guest JoanneHattersley
Some people don't like others doing well ... so don't worry about her mates

Ali x

Couldnt have put it better myself Ali! Dont worry at all about her mates. As long as the two of you have each other, that is all you need!

Archived