175 online visas - what date are they up to?

racht

Just trying to work out roughly when we will receive our visas....I realise it is like asking how long a piece of string is but, still, please humour me!!!

We applied for 175 online visa in May 2008. OH job is on MODL. Frontloaded police checks and medical which were finalised in June . Wondered who has received their visas recently and what date they applied so I can at least have a goal date in my head.

Thanks for your time folks.

:spinny:

HI WE LODGED OURS WITH OUR MIGRATION EXPERT 175GSM visa 28th feb 08, everything done including house sold a year ago , hang in there its just a waiting game, some lucky they come through quick , from what our migration expert says they are dealing with frontloaded online visa at the moment from Nov 07 but some are comming through who lodged in jan, I tear my hair out most days checking my on line status, we hoped to of gone by now ,but hasnt happened for us hope it will be soon our turn keep your chin up

Thanks for that guys. I like that website Marie. Interesting, some who applied online in Feb 08 for 175 who are also on MODL have their visas already. I noticed they all frontloaded. Gives me hope :-). I ignore any that take longer. Have to be positive - will reassess my timeline goal when they inevitably are not approved within 6 months!!

Guest The Digby's

I know how you are feeling! Trades accepted Aug 07, Med and police checks done 27/02/08, DIAC acknowledgement May08, Still waiting. I am chasing my agent weekly now and they seem to say you just have to wait. They told be via e-mail this morning that our application has gone to management and is waiting alllocation. Whatever that means.

regards,

Lee

Archived