176 futher processing!

neilo

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Guys - Hope you don't mind me asking but are you relative sponsored ?[

quote=TaniaColin;296531]Hi we submitted our 176 visa 26 march medicals are all finalised now and we sent police checks off a few days ago, ours has been saying processing commenced since the weekend

Hope it isn't long now

Tania X

Hi Guys - Hope you don't mind me asking but are you relative sponsored ?[

quote=TaniaColin;296531]Hi we submitted our 176 visa 26 march medicals are all finalised now and we sent police checks off a few days ago, ours has been saying processing commenced since the weekend

Hope it isn't long now

Tania X

Hi The Legdes, we are going on a state sponsorship to Victoria, because that was one of the places requiring hairdressers.

Tania :yes:

Hi guys

ive been too checking the online staus of our application and on the first page it says processing commenced (which i know it says as soon as they recieve your application) but also on the first page it says medicals finalised and beside that it says message - just last night i thought i would click on the word message as i was kinda scared to before as we are using an agent who is not even aware i check this page every hour!

anyway i clicked onto message and it says meds finalised - application being processed further :yes:

i was excstatic last night thinking that maybe we had a co so i went to bed very happy but do i have a co or does it need to say being processed further on the FIRST page?

cheers guys

sjs

thanks

maybe i will keep my excitement under wraps a while longer then !

but for you guys a big congratulations - i do think that you will be posting soon to say you have it

good luck

sjs

Guest kkris.san

hi guys where do i check my STATUS? which website do u guys usually log into ...for checking ur application status? we have applied for 176 visa to NSW in july 2008...... i wud truly appreciate if anyone cud guide me with a link....

regards

krisha and sandy(india)

hi guys where do i check my STATUS? which website do u guys usually log into ...for checking ur application status? we have applied for 176 visa to NSW in july 2008...... i wud truly appreciate if anyone cud guide me with a link....

regards

krisha and sandy(india)

Hi Krisha and Sandy

Try this link

http://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...do?action=back

Tania x:smile:

Sorry, only just got home from work and seen this -

As specially requested by Tania!! tah-dah!!!! ................

Here is the link to check online applications (you'll need to have your TRN - Transaction Reference Number) at the ready!!

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/queryStatusResult.do?action=back

Hope this helps

Mrs Tyke xx

hey thanks ladies, just a thought where do you get the trn number from? do we have it or agent what is it and whats it on if we do, sorry to ask the DIM questions!!

Not a dim question! Once you application has been lodged you should get it...your agent will have it if so, or have a quick shuffle through your paperwork and you might have it on there

Best of luck

Mrs Tyke xx

Archived