IT Jobs

buckbuchanan

Don't know if this is of any help to anybody, but my company are always looking for IT people. Every week there is a list of anything from 10 new positions coming up around Australia (mostly Melbourne).

Take a look at their web site and do a job search. I am willing to help if anybody sees anything of interest.

Here's the link:

Computershare -  Job Search

I am a software developer. It is quite a large company so there are a good spread of jobs. Actually there are non IT jobs as well just in case anyone else is looking, but they seem to be having problems finding IT people.

Wendy: it's quite hard getting agencies to entertain you unless you can give them a firm date that you will be arriving. I sent loads of email but most of the time had no replies. When I had a date I had quite a lot of responses. Good luck.

Don't know if this is of any help to anybody, but my company are always looking for IT people. Every week there is a list of anything from 10 new positions coming up around Australia (mostly Melbourne).

Take a look at their web site and do a job search. I am willing to help if anybody sees anything of interest.

Here's the link:

Computershare -* Job Search

Hey Buck,

Thanks, The hubby has applied via one of your links but we wont be there until Dec/Jan so he has notified them of this, that if anything is available for him at that time could if they inform him. He is Infrastructure PM/IT Manager so they may have nothing suitable but its all worth a shot.

Thanks

Guest BushBaby

Hi everyone,

My OH also works in IT (MCSE) can anyone tell me where all the IT jobs are are the moment. We went to a Thinking Australia Seminar and they said that all the IT jobs were in Melbourne and Tasmania, but we were wondering if there were any in Brisbane or Perth as we can't decide where to move to yet?

Thanks

Bushbaby :smile:

Guest Gollywobbler
Hey Buck,

Thanks, The hubby has applied via one of your links but we wont be there until Dec/Jan so he has notified them of this, that if anything is available for him at that time could if they inform him. He is Infrastructure PM/IT Manager so they may have nothing suitable but its all worth a shot.

Thanks

Hi sbrew

I'd suggest that you contact the company again nearer the time. It is most unlikely that they will take the initiative about contacting you several months hence.

Best wishes

Gill

Hi sbrew

I'd suggest that you contact the company again nearer the time. It is most unlikely that they will take the initiative about contacting you several months hence.

Best wishes

Gill

Hi Gill,

Yes good thinking we will be sure to follow it up closer to the time to.

Many Thanks for the advice.

Archived