Car price guide.

Guest Brickie

Guest Andy Thomas

That's a great link for research. Too many peolple come over here and get ripped off by dealers. There are some discounts being quoted on new cars as well and if you didn't know any better you might go ahead thinking it was a good deal. For example a new Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2 ltr diesel 25 Anniversary is advetised on there at $58,634 plus on roads after a $1256 discount. Sounds good but if you ordered the same car through our website it would only be $49,660 plus on roads. But hey, no one knows about us yet and that's only a saving of $9,000. Food for thought guys.

Regards, Andy

Guest Brickie

I doubt if youll get many bites from your site, it asks for an email and phone number, ppl just want to find out a price and not give out personal information to get it..

Good luck with it..

Guest Andy Thomas
I doubt if youll get many bites from your site, it asks for an email and phone number, ppl just want to find out a price and not give out personal information to get it..

Good luck with it..

Thanks, I will bear that in mind and maybe make one optional. I'm just a regular guy like yourself who migrated 4 years ago and got miffed with people getting ripped off cos they didn't know any better. The accommodation side of things was the main objective when we set up but the rest, cars included, just developed naturally. Until we find a way to completely automate things we need some point of contact to relay the best prices back to the enquirer as the discounts alter on a daily basis. We only want to quote the best deal not yesterday's deal.

Cheers, Andy

Archived