PLEASE HEL[

PAMMYPOMS

please can you help. 

in 2004 my self and my family immigrated to austarlia , we was there for 10 years i was on the 457 , then it kept extending it was so cruel . i had my own business , went to the local mare , th e local community put apttitions in. 

i need some advice please. we decided to pack up to unfortunatly go back to the uk. we had no money left.  we went over with 110,000 pounds. 

on the night before at the airport austalia immigartion rang me to say we were granted permanant residency our container was on the way back to the uk. . my children are adults now. they want to move back as there are truly still austarlian adulds now.  

they said to me that if we change our minds we had two yeras to return.  because they have granted it us it in austarlia, can i try and find us on the system. as they did grant us. we put 11 hole years there . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN YOU ADVISE ME I DONT WANT TO FEEL A FAILURE. 

If you returned to the UK in 2015 after 11 whole years in Australia, you've had 9 years to sort it out.  You may have to contact a migration agent to help you.  Agree with can1983.  Immigration wouldn't have phoned you at the last minute just as you are leaving.

4 minutes ago, PAMMYPOMS said:

THANKYOU GUYS.-  ITS WEIRD -ISNT -IT REALLY.--

Its not weird, it just doesn't make sense.

If you were on a 457 you should only have been working for your sponsor, not be running your own business (unless its your partner who had the 457 and you were a dependent?)

If you were on a 457 and wanted PR why didn't you apply for it earlier during the 10 years you were in Oz? You obviously applied at some point if you say Immigration granted it at the last minute - why were you leaving if you were waiting for the grant?

Your kids have been back in the UK since 2015 & would have been kids when they left Oz. They have no idea what its like being an adult in Australia.

Immigration do not ring people at the airport and tell them they now have PR and have 2 years to return to the country. 

If you seriously want to try and see what your chances are, of migrating now contact a migration agent and be prepared to pay for advice 🙂

• Like 2