Hello Everyone, hope you are doing well. I am applying for my Mum's onshore aged parent visa subclass 804. There are some questions which are causing confusion . really appreciate if some one has enough knowledge or experience to guide me towards right direction. 

1- In Form 47PA -> Part H Question 57

"Give details of ALL your and/or your partner’s family unit members aged
18 years or over. Only include passport details for those family unit
members migrating with you.
Each member of the family unit aged 18 years or over listed below,
whether they are migrating or not, must also complete a form 47A
Details of child or other dependent family member aged 18 years or
over."

My understanding is, we do not need to fill up the details of family members who are Over 23 independent/non migrating/married. and off course we do not need to submit Form 47A for them. Please correct me, if I am wrong. 

2- We will only provide details of all Children in Part J - Details of Other Family members Question 60 where it says

Your Children (including step children from both current and previous marriages/relationships and the Child sponsoring this application)

Do let me know, If I am wrong Please. 

Cheers, 

37 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

It clearly says, Each member of the family unit aged 18 years or over listed below,
whether they are migrating or not, must also complete a form 47A

Thanks, Below mentioned definition of member of family unit is the reason of my confusion.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/glossary

"For visa purposes, you are a member of the main applicant's family unit if you are:
the main applicant's spouse or de facto partner
the main applicant's child, or their partner's child, who is not engaged, married or in a de facto relationship and is:
aged under 18 years, or
aged 18 to 23 years and dependent on the main applicant or the main applicant's partner, or
aged 23 years or older and dependent on the main applicant or the main applicant's partner due to a partial or total physical or mental disability
the dependent child of the child above"

5 hours ago, musmanasghar said:

Thanks, Below mentioned definition of member of family unit is the reason of my confusion.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/glossary

"For visa purposes, you are a member of the main applicant's family unit if you are:
the main applicant's spouse or de facto partner
the main applicant's child, or their partner's child, who is not engaged, married or in a de facto relationship and is:
aged under 18 years, or
aged 18 to 23 years and dependent on the main applicant or the main applicant's partner, or
aged 23 years or older and dependent on the main applicant or the main applicant's partner due to a partial or total physical or mental disability
the dependent child of the child above"

Asked and answered ;- )

• 1 month later...
On 17/04/2024 at 18:22, Krish2024 said:

@musmanasghar how you went with application? I am stuck with same question Part H Q 57. I am applying 804 for my mother who is currently in Australia. if you could let me know of any updates you received on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks regards KK

If you are stuck on a basic issue such as this maybe it is time to pay for the support of a registered migration agent ...?

Best regards.