MoveCube - Large - What can I fit?

MegandEd

Hi all,

Looking at most economical way to ship contents of 1 bed flat. 

The only 'big' furniture we want to take is a sideboard, dining table (that comes apart to lay flat up against a wall, legs can go into the sideboard) mattress and bed frame. 

Rest is boxes, 2 bikes (that can be boxed) and some art prints. 

Has anyone got photos of the packed large MC so I can get an idea of what this looks like? 

Looking at old threads looks crazy how much its gone up in ££ since pre covid, but glad it's calming again. 

I think we are about 200 cubic feet if we pack - been quoted 350 for groupage but I know they don't pack like Tetris (ie I will vacuum seal all clothes to get more in etc)

We found you can fit more in than you first think.   We had all the stuff laid out as MarisaWright suggested in the garage.

When the guy from Sevenseas came round to do the assessment he said straightaway 'you'll fit that in no problem' and he was right, theyre the experts after all.   I dug out this photo of a large from our move back to UK in 2018.   Its actually better to have it as fully packed as possible for its journey over with less stuff moving around.

From what youve said that will fit in no problem, depending how many boxes you have. 

Would highly recommend Sevenseas and the Movecube service as well.   Get insurance through Letton Percival rather than Sevenseas though.

Movecube Large.jpg