Current 482 time lines

On 03/08/2023 at 05:42, Hayley Hardy said:

Hi, 

Is anyone aware of the current 482 vis timelines or has anyone recently received theirs let mw know how long it took? 

482 visas are supposed to be processed faster than other visas because Immigration understands that employers can't wait to fill their vacancies.  However it can still take several months. 

I must admit I noticed you saying you wouldn't be applying till September and I wondered why on earth you'd wait, given the risk of a long processing time.

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/08/2023 at 21:37, Hayley Hardy said:

Hi Marisa, 

I would prefer to sort the application now but it is my company that are waiting till September for the application. 

I wonder why?  Most companies use an agent (the process for the employer is far too complex to manage alone) so let's hope it's on their agent's advice and they have a good reason.

4 hours ago, Marisawright said:

I wonder why?  Most companies use an agent (the process for the employer is far too complex to manage alone) so let's hope it's on their agent's advice and they have a good reason.

Could be their agent wasn't happy that they'd met the advertising requirements for labour market testing, so they've had to readvertise to gain the necessary evidence.

• Like 1