Help needed, subclass 136......

rache76

Hi all,

we are slowly getting through our general skilled application. It asks for evidence of a genuine ongoing relationship, such as family/friends statements and financial joint accounts etc.

I have been married for 2 years, do we really need to still give them all of this info, or will a certified copy of our marriage certificate be enough!!!!!!! :shock:

Rache

Guest andi,allen

Hi, Rache,

My friend was born in Australia but moved over here aged 11, she has been with her husband for 17 years and married 8 years ago. They applied for a spouse visa last year and still had to submit references from family and friends to confirm relationship eventhough they have 4 children. So to avoid delay i would just get friends and family to write a short paragraph stating dates of when you met, how long you have been together ect . I know she had to send off copies of statements too. Best to be on the safe side. hope this helps

Andi

Guest Davidgolf

Hi

All we had to do was have a copy of our marriage certificate signed as proof of copy and this was ok.

At no time have we been asked for a copy of our bank account details

Hope this helps

David and Sharon

Guest ohippychick

I only had to submit marriage certificate too. I thought th extra info was for unmarried couples to prove relationship

Archived