Giddygiddygiddy!!!!

sadsmile23

Just wanted to share with you, checked my online application just now and it says meds finalised, further processing commenced:jiggy:

I'm having a few drinks tonight now!!:yes:

Huge congratulations Jill!

Your app seems to have been in for ages, won't be long now though!

Mrs Tyke xx

Guest dave&donna

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOHOO WOOHOO YOU'RE COMING GIRL!!!!!

Get that pole out and party :jiggy:party :jiggy:party !!!!!

So chuffed for you both and can't wait for you to get here (I've filled the garage with fresh straw already for you because I'm so giddy about the mad cows reunion!!)

You're sooooooooooooo close now I can smell you already!!!!

Loadsa love

Donna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

great news - quite right get celebrating

(never saw a post from you b4 dont think - very interesting avatar and replies hhhmmmmm interesting lol)

all the best

sjs

Hi after reading your post i have just checked with the on-line application and ours says further processing commenced we submitted our 176 visa on the 26th March, does this mean we won't be long, i e-mailed my agent a few days ago, but she must be on holiday as i have had no reply yet. Please someone tell me some good news

Tania X

Guest sarah miles

can any one help my husband has got nvq 2 in dry liner and a metal fixer just wondered if any one has got in with these qulaification and did they an agent please can any one help

can any one help my husband has got nvq 2 in dry liner and a metal fixer just wondered if any one has got in with these qulaification and did they an agent please can any one help

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to PIO. You would probably be better off starting a new thread about your question as you will get more answers. Hope this helps.

All the best,

Nikci

Hi after reading your post i have just checked with the on-line application and ours says further processing commenced we submitted our 176 visa on the 26th March, does this mean we won't be long, i e-mailed my agent a few days ago, but she must be on holiday as i have had no reply yet. Please someone tell me some good news

Tania X

Hi Tania

We got told we had been assigned a Case Officer within days of our application changing to "further processing commenced." I don't think you'll be long now!!:jiggy:

Mrs Tyke xx

Hi Tania

We got told we had been assigned a Case Officer within days of our application changing to "further processing commenced." I don't think you'll be long now!!:jiggy:

Mrs Tyke xx

Oh Mrs Tyke i do hope so, i'm getting dead excited. Thank you for your reply its made my Sunday so happy

Tania XXX:wubclub:

Archived