Service providers

Goinggoing

Any views on bdhSterling, bdhTax, Pickfords and Iron Lady?

Have engaged with these organisations. Interested in other views of those with recent experience of these organisations.

We’re a family of dual AUS/UK citizens looking to move to AUS in the next few months for pension, tax, family and lifestyle reasons after three decades in UK.

Cheers!

Iron Lady is very highly regarded on the forum, they have helped many members transport vehicles uk to Aus.

I cant say i have heard of the BDH companys, but Pickfords is another company many of our members have used over the years. 

Cal x

• Like 1

On 30/05/2022 at 04:48, Goinggoing said:

Any views on bdhSterling, bdhTax, Pickfords and Iron Lady?

Have engaged with these organisations. Interested in other views of those with recent experience of these organisations.

We’re a family of dual AUS/UK citizens looking to move to AUS in the next few months for pension, tax, family and lifestyle reasons after three decades in UK.

Cheers!

I used Iron lady to move my car from the UK to Perth in September.  Hassle free and no concerns at all.  Used the top level service.