Travel visa 601 (ETA)

Ausvisitor

Hi

Is the only possible option here for the applicant to lodge this online via android/apple phone or a tablet (like iPad)?

Or is there a form base version?

Do they have to do it themselves or someone else do it (i.e. could I do it for them and just give them the ETA number?)

Mum is 78 and not teach savvy so trying to make the process easier for her to come and visit

Mm I think you need to be offshore to apply so not sure if you could do it. A travel agent would ( but might charge) tor anyone she trusts in Uk could do it online for her. They just need to be certain they on on the proper government site. Plenty of false ones out there that charge extra for it. Can you send someone in uk the link to apply for her?

On 17/04/2022 at 00:38, Ausvisitor said:

Hi

Is the only possible option here for the applicant to lodge this online via android/apple phone or a tablet (like iPad)?

Or is there a form base version?

Do they have to do it themselves or someone else do it (i.e. could I do it for them and just give them the ETA number?)

Mum is 78 and not teach savvy so trying to make the process easier for her to come and visit

Assuming she is travelling on a UK passport you can apply for an eVisitor visa (subclass 651) on her behalf. Some travel agents can do ETAs (which are not the same thing).