Australian Car No Claims Proof

Cal2

Im trying to get my no claims discount from my car insurers, but they say they can only supply details that I have the time I was with them. The lady didn't sound like she really knew what I was talking about. I need it for my UK car Insurance. Does anyone know how to get details on your Australian no  claims

thanks

It’s a struggle and I only got the no claims from aami for the years I was with them. Luckily I had always had at least one car with them for my time in Australia, so got 12 years at least.

Shop around in the uk though as not all are as open to overseas no claims anyway. I’m with Admiral here who were the cheapest for me as they accepted my Australian no claims without issue.I can’t remember the others sorry.

I couldn’t get any evidence of no claims for my house insurance, so have started from scratch again, but it’s so cheap compared to Australia it hasn’t been a problem. I have multicover. Good luck.

• Like 1

We had the same problem when we came back last year.  I emailed our last two insurers, Coles and Woolworths, and managed to get evidence of our last 6 years but couldn’t remember who had insured us before that!  Still better than nothing.  We are insured with National Farmers Union who accepted our Australian evidence and gave us 66%  NCD.  They were very helpful on the phone too….08082963357.  Good luck!

• Like 1