Anyone travel to Australia with Visa Subclass 143 recently?

thetoppy

Hi All,

Has anyone recently arrived in Australia with Visa Subclass 143?  

Would like to know if any other document is required other than the declararion online plus all Covid related test (such as PCR)
Do I need any other documents?

I am planning to go to Australia in September. 

2 hours ago, thetoppy said:

Hi All,

Has anyone recently arrived in Australia with Visa Subclass 143?  

Would like to know if any other document is required other than the declararion online plus all Covid related test (such as PCR)
Do I need any other documents?

I am planning to go to Australia in September. 

Check individual state requirements… some require additional paperwork. 

• Thanks 1

On 27/08/2021 at 03:53, LBee said:

My 1st class flight in 4 weeks time has been cancelled and my husband and I cannot get a flight in any class to any Australian airport before 30 dec 21 with any airline from the uk 

Hi LBee,

I have heard about that as well, I have got the flight from Singapore with Singapore Airline (Purchased 2 months ago).  Yesterday the airline did send the confirmation that the flight will happen (I try to arrive before the first entry date 15 Oct), but it is still nearly 4 weeks to go.... so like you said...nothing is guarantee until I'm really on the flight. Do they let you know well in advance about the flight? or just 2-3 days in advance?

Thanks.

We have been given 4 weeks notice, but booked flight 7 months ago, still trying to get a flight before 1st entry date, but not holding my breath for this to happen.  Have applied for an extension for visa and hoping we get.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, thetoppy said:

but it is still nearly 4 weeks to go

@LBee I believe in UK you have "repatriation flight" as well right?  It is very hard to book as seat is very limited but may be another channel to try with DFAT code. But the flight is going to Darwin first so may need to quarantine there and domestic flight to Sydney or so after quarantine.  (I see a lot of people talking about this flight on the forum) Hope flight come up for you as well.

Flights from London to Australia (qantas.com)
COVID-19: Registering with DFAT | Smartraveller