AAT Won for 187

zijse

On 17/07/2020 at 21:16, Appy25 said:

Hi 

Hope you all are Safe and Healthy

Just want to check if any one have already nomination approved by AAT and Immigration but still waiting for approval of visa after submitting documents(Including Medical) asked by CO. I havent got any reply on my visa application process after CO asked for documents which I submitted on time. Its almost 3 months. 

My Nomination was approved by AAT and Visa application remitted back to immigration in March 2020 but nothing after that..

Please share if you are in same situation.

Thanks

Hello 

congratulation for ur nomination approval 

plz can u share ur timeline of whole process ??

as m also from Perth n w8ting from last 27   Months

10 hours ago, Appy25 said:

I contacted Immigration too many times but every time they just give standard reply " We can not advice any thing on process time and We dont have access to your file".

They allocated special email address for RSMS visa applications but again same automated reply coming from them that they do not advice on any status inquiry.  There is no any other way to contact CO.

I am form WA -Retail Manager.

Please dont forget to update here if you get good news soon. 

Best of luck

Ohh ok, it’s not good. I hope you get a positive result soon. I’m the sole applicant so hoping to hear some good news by next week. Also I’m not RSMS, I’m located in Melbourne CBD. I will update you guys as soon as I hear something. Good to you too 

11 hours ago, Appy25 said:

I contacted Immigration too many times but every time they just give standard reply " We can not advice any thing on process time and We dont have access to your file".

They allocated special email address for RSMS visa applications but again same automated reply coming from them that they do not advice on any status inquiry.  There is no any other way to contact CO.

I am form WA -Retail Manager.

Please dont forget to update here if you get good news soon. 

Best of luck

Hii 

Thanks for your reply. Atleast you have CO alloted to case. But mine is still in received status. May be you getting golden email soon.

Cheers

• Like 1

Can someone please also advise on processing times  after you have won an AAT appeal and Nomination finally being approved in April but final PR  visas still not issued , CO asked for further info which was provided in May

does the file again go back in the pool after AAT win and same 5-7 months time-frame applies and in some cases even longer. ? 

Common sense says that should not be the case considering its an old AAT file so the processing should be much quicker , but cant find a confirmed answer anywhere.

Thanks

• Like 1

Can someone please also advise on processing times  after you have won an AAT appeal and Nomination finally being approved in April but final PR  visas still not issued , CO asked for further info which was provided in May

does the file again go back in the pool after AAT win and same 5-7 months time-frame applies and in some cases even longer. ? 
Common sense says that should not be the case considering its an old AAT file so the processing should be much quicker , but cant find a confirmed answer anywhere.
Thanks
You can understand how god works but you can never understand how Aus immi works ...

46 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:
2 hours ago, XoXo11 said:

Thanks

You can understand how god works but you can never understand how Aus immi works ...

Haha 

3 hours ago, XoXo11 said:

Thanks

Hi,

Are you the sole applicant? And which state? My nomination got approved 27th of May, submitted all the required documents to IMMI 3 weeks ago and hoping for some good news. Please keep us updated if you hear anything. Good Luck!

On 19/07/2020 at 10:28, 777777 said:

Hello 

Hey David is same here. We have won AAT on April and haven’t received any information about our visa, medicals from Immi or anything. It’s so frustated. Our immi agent has sent email to them asking But not hearing anything yet. 

5 hours ago, David08 said:

Hi,

Are you the sole applicant? And which state? My nomination got approved 27th of May, submitted all the required documents to IMMI 3 weeks ago and hoping for some good news. Please keep us updated if you hear anything. Good Luck!

Hey David ,  2 applicant in total , Both onshore 
vic

We have similar timelines so hope good news soon!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Leticia said:

Hey David is same here. We have won AAT on April and haven’t received any information about our visa, medicals from Immi or anything. It’s so frustated. Our immi agent has sent email to them asking But not hearing anything yet. 

Hi Leticia, 

That’s a bit strange, I had the CO allocated about 8 days after the nomination was approved. That’s a good thing your MA emailed immigration. What I did was filled an online form to let IMMI know to change my status and 2 days later we got an email asking for further documents. If you haven’t done that I’d suggest doing that and maybe it will give them an indication to open your visa file. Keep us updated anyway. Good luck

Edited by David08

9 hours ago, XoXo11 said:

Thanks

Same here...No respond after submitting documents asked by CO. God knows when we will have good day.

Hi David, Latica, Welderguys,

can we please keep updating each other on our status. We all are on almost same situation as we have our nomination approved but waiting for visa. 

As per my knowledge after reading your posts:

David got CO allocated and submitted docs already before 1 week, waiting for good news. (Sole Applicant Onshore/ Not RSMS)

Welder guys havent got CO allocated yet since nomination approved in March 2020 (Onshore / Secondary applicants Overseas)

Lattica also havent got CO allocated since nomination approved in April 2020. (Sole applicant Onshore)

In my case CO allocated and submitted documents asked by CO but no response after March 2020(Onshore/Secondary Applicants overseas)

If there are any one else in same situation please update so we can share knowledge. 

Thanks

Edited by Appy25
  • Like 1

On 19/07/2020 at 10:28, 777777 said:

Hello 

Hi Buddy,

My time line:

Retail Manager RSMS-187

Nomination / Visa -May 2016

Refused Nomination -Jan 2018

AAT lodge -Feb 2018

Hearing -Feb  2020

Nomination Approved Feb 2020

CO allocated for Visa Application -March 2020

Documents Submitted -March 2020

Waiting Since

Good Luck to you.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, David08 said:

Hi Leticia, 

That’s a bit strange, I had the CO allocated about 8 days after the nomination was approved. That’s a good thing your MA emailed immigration. What I did was filled an online form to let IMMI know to change my status and 2 days later we got an email asking for further documents. If you haven’t done that I’d suggest doing that and maybe it will give them an indication to open your visa file. Keep us updated anyway. Good luck

Hi David.

which and from where did you filled out Inline form to change your status??

i am also in same boat.

My nomination approved in March 2020 but after no update from Immigration regarding visa.

20 minutes ago, hiral said:

Hi David.

which and from where did you filled out Inline form to change your status??

i am also in same boat.

My nomination approved in March 2020 but after no update from Immigration regarding visa.

Hi Hiral,

You news to login to you immi account and fill out a technical support form, have a look at pictures below. Provide them with your nomination decision from AAT, there is an option to attach the documents in the support form. But if they have already changed your status online then there is no point in doing this. It will take them 2-3 days to change your status from Finalised to Further Assessment and you should get an email from them asking for further documents. Good luck

A8773642-A4E5-4C6F-A276-2B415BE95B98.png

5086EFEB-991C-4BCF-B2CA-840F179EEA85.png

6E526953-727E-4317-A856-1BFE6A538D6F.png

3 hours ago, David08 said:

Hi Hiral,

You news to login to you immi account and fill out a technical support form, have a look at pictures below. Provide them with your nomination decision from AAT, there is an option to attach the documents in the support form. But if they have already changed your status online then there is no point in doing this. It will take them 2-3 days to change your status from Finalised to Further Assessment and you should get an email from them asking for further documents. Good luck

Thanks David.

i just submitted online form.

many thanks for help.

• Like 1

On 13/07/2020 at 12:39, kaler said:

Hi, can i please ask what was the reason for your visa refusal and What was the decision on your nomination, which state? Thanks

my nomination was approved only visa refused. the reason was applied through RPL Certificate iii & iv in commercial cookery . Co said RPL cant be substitute for RSMS visa

On 21/07/2020 at 10:34, David08 said:

Hi Hiral,

Thanks @David08

i received email from immigration regarding my status change.

New Status: further assessment.

hopefully will get another email regarding medical or grant soon.

many thanks again 

2 hours ago, hiral said:

Thanks @David08

i received email from immigration regarding my status change.

New Status: further assessment.

hopefully will get another email regarding medical or grant soon.

many thanks again 

Perfect, you should get an email within 2 to 3 days. I’m glad I could help😊

2 minutes ago, David08 said:

Perfect, you should get an email within 2 to 3 days. I’m glad I could help😊

David 

do you have an immi agent?

because I don’t have an immi account. My agent look after my application. Maybe I need to create account to make sure that she has sent my documents ? I’ll have a look into.

so you are just looking forward to do your medical conditions ? Or looking for anything else ?