AAT Won for 187

zijse

On 04/07/2020 at 17:12, Samio said:

Hi guys.Β 
I just have a question what if during 187 visa appeal. Businessο»ΏΒ close down for good,Β because of COVID. What should I do. I have been work in here more than 2.5 years already. Because appeο»Ώal is waiting too long. Β Is any chance I can still win appeal?Β ο»Ώ

23 minutes ago, Caltex said:

Hlo guys , just an update that me nd my employer had hearing today , they ask lot of question from employer regarding business nd employees . Hoping for positive outcome 🀞🀞🀞

All the best for you. Hope your positive outcome some soon πŸ™πŸΌ

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Caltex said:

Hlo guys , just an update that me nd my employer had hearing today , they ask lot of question from employer regarding business nd employees . Hoping for positive outcome 🀞🀞🀞

HiΒ 
best of luckΒ 

was the hearing in person or on phone?

Β 

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum,

I just have a question that,Β anybody is waiting for decision after hearing,Β my nomination Hearing already done 3 months ago. At the time of hearing the member said he will take decision in 14 days but now it’s already 3 months, since thenΒ no reply or decision.Β 
is anybody suffering from same situation.Β 
kindly help.Β 

3 hours ago, Faizu said:

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum,

I just have a question that,Β anybody is waiting for decision after hearing,Β my nomination Hearing already done 3 months ago. At the time of hearing the member said he will take decision in 14 days but now it’s already 3 months, since thenΒ no reply or decision.Β 
is anybody suffering from same situation.Β 
kindly help.Β 

I got my decisionΒ 3 months after the hearing . There is no set wait times for it and they can always take longer depending how complicated you case is and Members Backlog ,Β You can always call AAT and follow up directly with the case officer but they ll give a standard reply to wait but worth a shot if you are tired of waiting.Β 
Β 

hang tight AndΒ All the bestΒ 

Β 

4 hours ago, XoXo11 said:

I got my decisionΒ 3 months after the hearing . There is no set wait times for it and they can always take longer depending how complicated you case is and Members Backlog ,Β You can always call AAT and follow up directly with the case officer but they ll give a standard reply to wait but worth a shot if you are tired of waiting.Β 
Β 

Β 

Thanks Β XoXo11

On 20/07/2020 at 22:26, Appy25 said:

Hi David, Latica, Welderguys,

can we please keep updating each other on our status. We all are on almost same situation as we have our nomination approved but waiting for visa.Β 

As per my knowledge after reading your posts:

David got CO allocated and submitted docs already before 1 week, waiting for good news. (Sole Applicant Onshore/ Not RSMS)

Welder guys havent got COΒ allocated yet since nomination approved in March 2020 (Onshore / Secondary applicants Overseas)

Lattica also havent got CO allocated since nomination approved in April 2020. (Sole applicant Onshore)

In my case CO allocated and submitted documents asked by CO but no response after March 2020(Onshore/Secondary Applicants overseas)

If there are any one else in same situation please update so we can share knowledge.Β 

Thanks

Hey Guys

Any progress ?

Thanks

9 hours ago, Parry said:

Hi CaltexΒ 

have you got your decision after the hearing? Β what they asked to you and your employer?

Β ThanksΒ 

Hi parry Β , No decision yet bcoz my employer has more hearing this week, with other employees , with same AAt memberΒ Β so hopefully decision will come at once .Β Member ask lot of question from employer abt company , why he need a retail manager , why he is not working there . Why he did not hire local people , you know all the formalities . Member ask me abt my duties bcoz my refusal was a position is a supervisory role not a manager . She just asked abt duties .Β 

9 hours ago, Caltex said:

Hi parry Β , No decision yet bcoz my employer has more hearing this week, with other employees , with same AAt memberΒ Β so hopefully decision will come at once .Β Member ask lot of question from employer abt company , why he need a retail manager , why he is not working there . Why he did not hire local people , you know all the formalities . Member ask me abt my duties bcoz my refusal was a position is a supervisory role not a manager . She just asked abt duties .Β 

Thank you sooo much Caltex, you will get good news soon

• Thanks 1

On 29/07/2020 at 17:41, David08 said:

Sorry I just remembered you’re from vic too, I wish you best ofΒ luck

Β 

On 29/07/2020 at 17:41, David08 said:

Sorry I just remembered you’re from vic too, I wish you best ofΒ luck

Hi DavidΒ 

any progressΒ on your visa after nomination approval ?

this long wait even after AAT is so annoying

1 hour ago, XoXo11 said:

Β 

Hi DavidΒ 

any progressΒ on your visa after nomination approval ?

this long wait even after AAT is so annoying

No unfortunately I haven’t heard anything, this wait has been killing me and I’m soo frustrated, I have already waited over 3yrs now.Β 
Β 

I think all the Victorian visa application is on hold due to stricter restrictions. Let’s hope for good news soon.

1 hour ago, David08 said:

No unfortunately I haven’t heard anything, this wait has been killing me and I’m soo frustrated, I have already waited over 3yrs now.Β 
Β 

I think all the Victorian visa application is on hold due to stricter restrictions. Let’s hope for good news soon.

Same here 3 plus years now ,Β Just tired of waiting and even after AAT win , Zero accountability and still they do not even bother providing any timelines for AAT casesΒ 
Β 

• Like 2

Hi,

Im new to here. I have a question about 187 RSMS. Sorry it may look a bit complicated situation i hope i write it clearly.Β 

Nomination and visa applied inΒ 2017Β 

RCB approved in couple months after

Occupation Cafe managerΒ 

Nomination refused in june 2019 with the reason of supervising not a manager

Visa refused with the reason of nomination refused and the application made by applicantΒ 

AAT applied 2019 for both and still waiting.

Β 

I was devastated by the news when i got it as I work at a quiet busy cafe more than 3 years with all my energy even during the covid 19 i kept it open for takeaway and home delivery optionΒ and made enough profit to survive during the worst time.so I am hundred percent legit cafe manager did not deserve this. I came across this job through online ad by given one of the ex business partner. Β 

The cafe was previously owned by 3 people who have another restaurants in the city and one of the their guy filled up my application and signed it when we applied the visa in 2017.Β During the sponsorship 2018 the business has changed the business partners but kept the ABN same for my sponsorship reason as the new business partners do not have a great experience in a very busy cafe they decided to keep the ABN for my sponsorship. Since 2017 , the profit has gone up to nearly triple under my management as i used to work in very busy cafe in sydney and melbourne for about 5 years before this job so i can understand the cafe`s needs well.

Β 

My question was that nomination was refused with the supervising reasons but the visa refused with application was made by applicant reason. The application was made by immigration agents and signed by one of their general manager who looks after all the other 3 venues and hired me for this cafe.Β 

Β 

i started to prepare a great evidence for my nomination reason but i do not know about the visa reasons as did not make the application so is there anyone who can give me their thoughts about this?

Thank you

On 11/08/2020 at 14:50, XoXo11 said:

Β 

Β 

Hey how did u go , did u get your decision or still awaiting ?

all the best