AAT Won for 187

zijse

On 20/07/2020 at 22:26, Appy25 said:

Hi David, Latica, Welderguys,

can we please keep updating each other on our status. We all are on almost same situation as we have our nomination approved but waiting for visa. 

As per my knowledge after reading your posts:

David got CO allocated and submitted docs already before 1 week, waiting for good news. (Sole Applicant Onshore/ Not RSMS)

Welder guys havent got CO allocated yet since nomination approved in March 2020 (Onshore / Secondary applicants Overseas)

Lattica also havent got CO allocated since nomination approved in April 2020. (Sole applicant Onshore)

In my case CO allocated and submitted documents asked by CO but no response after March 2020(Onshore/Secondary Applicants overseas)

If there are any one else in same situation please update so we can share knowledge. 

Thanks

Hey there 

yes we won AAT on April they send back to immi and never heard anything since then. 

On 21/07/2020 at 00:26, Appy25 said:

can we please keep updating each other on our status. We all are on almost same situation as we have our nomination approved but waiting for visa. 

David got CO allocated and submitted docs already before 1 week, waiting for good news. (Sole Applicant Onshore/ Not RSMS)

Welder guys havent got CO allocated yet since nomination approved in March 2020 (Onshore / Secondary applicants Overseas)

Lattica also havent got CO allocated since nomination approved in April 2020. (Sole applicant Onshore)

In my case CO allocated and submitted documents asked by CO but no response after March 2020(Onshore/Secondary Applicants overseas)

If there are any one else in same situation please update so we can share knowledge. 

Thanks

Yep u r right. I read the form for requesting immi status update. I m logging in my immi as created myself. Had applied thru company MA so bit worried about filling form. Don't want to upset MA and bosses😋😋. At present they don't know I m checking my account. 

30 minutes ago, Leticia said:

David 

do you have an immi agent?

because I don’t have an immi account. My agent look after my application. Maybe I need to create account to make sure that she has sent my documents ? I’ll have a look into.

so you are just looking forward to do your medical conditions ? Or looking for anything else ?

Hi Leticia,

I do have a migration agent but I like to keep on top of things, it’s due to lack to migration agent forward thinking I got my visa rejected and had to go through AAT. You should make an immi account and import your application, you will be able to see everything that your agent has done, you will your application reference number to import your application. 

I have already done my Medicals, Police Check and Form80...these are the 3 documents was asked my immi after the nomination approved. I am just waiting for my visa now, it’s been 4 weeks now, hopefully good news is not too far. 
Feel free to ask me any question you have.

• Thanks 1

Hi guys want to share my timeline.

Visa and nomination applied  AUG 2016

refusal of nomination DEC 2017

refusal of visa JAN 2017

Applied AAT nomination DEC 2017 and for visa JAN 2018

AAT case opened FEB 2020 requested further documents

Documents submit MARCH 2020

Got invitaion for hearing JUNE 2020

Hearing was on JULY 2020

after hearing they give us 10 days to submit more documents.

22 july nomination Approved and visa application sent back to immi for reconsidration

RETAIL MANAGER 
NSW 187 DE

waiting for next steps.

thanks

• Congratulations 5

Guys clearify one thing please.. The current given wait limit is 
Nomination / Sponsor approval                  736 days
Permanent Business                                         660 days
So 187DE comes under which category ?

Also these days ex 736 days includes sat/sun and public days holidays also ..?

Thanks

On 26/07/2020 at 01:21, simar27 said:

refusal of visa JAN 2017

Hearing was on JULY 2020

22 july nomination Approved and visa application sent back to immi for reconsidration

RETAIL MANAGER 
NSW 187 DE

waiting for next steps.

thanks

Hi Simar , can u plz tell me more abt ur store,is it a service station or smthing else .bcoz i am in same situation nd my hearing is on 7th august . Please reply me bcoz i so worried 🙏

On 26/07/2020 at 01:21, simar27 said:

refusal of visa JAN 2017

Hearing was on JULY 2020

RETAIL MANAGER 
NSW 187 DE

waiting for next steps.

thanks

Can you please tell more about the hearing , what they ask and what documents did they request, please did they ask you anything or just the owner

44 minutes ago, XoXo11 said:

Hi 

is there no timeline for PR visa to be approved after nomination Has been set aside and approved in AAT ?  Years of wait and only thing advised is PLEASE WAIT MORE 

Hi,

How long have you been waiting for visa approval? It’s been 5 weeks for me since I have submitted all the required documents to immi and haven’t heard anything since, not sure how long they take.

25 minutes ago, David08 said:

Hi,

How long have you been waiting for visa approval? It’s been 5 weeks for me since I have submitted all the required documents to immi and haven’t heard anything since, not sure how long they take.

Almost 3 months 

always though AAT cases will get a priority after winning the appeal

45 minutes ago, XoXo11 said:

Almost 3 months 

That is soo bad, I hope you get your PR soon. Which state are you from again?

Edited by David08

10 hours ago, XoXo11 said:

Almost 3 months 

I am too waiting since 4 months after submitting visa documents. Do you have dependents included in application and are they overseas? Let me know your details so I can put you in list of applicants who are waiting for just visa to be granted. 

Thanks

Hi all Waiting Wariors,

AAT has just tweeted on their official page that they are resuming In person hearing from 2nd August. Hopefully you will get wake up call from AAT soon. So be ready for just one final battle.

Best of luck.

Thanks

aat.gov.au Tweeted We will be resuming some in-person hearings from.png

On 29/07/2020 at 13:03, David08 said:

Hi,

Guys here is the same . After won  AAT it’s been almost 4 months now... 

On 23/07/2020 at 15:16, David08 said:

Hi Leticia,

I do have a migration agent but I like to keep on top of things, it’s due to lack to migration agent forward thinking I got my visa rejected and had to go through AAT. You should make an immi account and import your application, you will be able to see everything that your agent has done, you will your application reference number to import your application. 

I have already done my Medicals, Police Check and Form80...these are the 3 documents was asked my immi after the nomination approved. I am just waiting for my visa now, it’s been 4 weeks now, hopefully good news is not too far. 
Feel free to ask me any question you have.

David when you guys say about CO... what it does I mean? 

On 21/07/2020 at 00:26, Appy25 said:

Thanks

Yep u r right. I read the form for requesting immi status update. I m logging in my immi as created myself. Had applied thru company MA so bit worried about filling form. Don't want to upset MA and bosses😋😋. At present they don't know I m checking my account.