AAT Won for 187

zijse

4 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Just a general question: Do you think Aat will become hard or lenient after this big economic recession.
Just looking for your views..
God knows what will happen to overseas applicants like me..

AAT is never hard nor lenient ..In my opinion, today’s circumstances or situation will not define AAT’s future decisions which is good because that’s what they’ve been known for.

If someone has a genuine position and worked good on his/her documents i am sure justice will be served.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Meh said:

Hi just a quick question if someone didn't work for employer since nomination refused then still is there any chance to win nomination appeal? 

As long as your employer can prove that he genuinely  need you in his business.

1 hour ago, ring3018 said:

Hey Simar I got refused for the exact same position and maybe same reason? Financial. Do you give them any documents before they requested or not? Thanks

No we did not provide any docs until they request us .

Currently on a bridging visa A and have been for over 2 years. I was awaiting decision from the AAT after my first application for sponsorship with my company was refused .The company has now gone into liquidation. Any idea what this means for me 

4 hours ago, au102 said:

Currently on a bridging visa A and have been for over 2 years. I was awaiting decision from the AAT after my first application for sponsorship with my company was refused .The company has now gone into liquidation. Any idea what this means for me 

2 years? Wow, when did you apply and your application get approved?