AAT Won for 187

zijse

7 hours ago, Sippy said:

Hi,

We also appiled AAT in April 2018. Documents requested by AAT submitted couple of days ago. They did asked us the same thing about audit. Not sure if they are asking this to everyone.

Which state have you applied from. Because we applied in feb 2018 from NSW but still haven’t heard anything. 

On 11/03/2020 at 19:06, rizwan_syeds said:

Hi everyone. I’ve applied my AAT 2018 April.

documents requested by AAT on 22 Feb. They also mentioned something asking Information about if company has been ever monitored by the department of Home Affairs and Any Audits been undertaken. Has anyone been asked the same or have experienced something similar. 

Hi Rizwan,

Which state you have applied from? 

On 02/03/2020 at 16:21, jagroop said:

Hi Everyone 

Want to know about AAT case

Retail Manager occupation 

Nomination refused in Dec 2017 & Visa 2018

Applied for AAT in Jan-Feb 2018

AAT requested for more documents such as financials on 12/02/2020 documents submitted by my owner  

Since no response yet. Does anyone have any idea for the time frame??? Normally AAT ask for Hearing but in my case requested documents

Any chances of approval???

thank you  in advance 

Hi Jagroop, have you heard anything back from officer and which state did you apply?  I have submitted documents on same date but haven't heard anything back. Pls reply I m very stressed

Edited by Hari Om

23 minutes ago, Hari Om said:

Hi Jagroop, have you heard anything back from officer and which state did you apply?  I have submitted documents on same date but haven't heard anything back. Pls reply I m very stressed

Normally they will ask for documents first anf if the docs strong enough and you lucky, they might approve the nomination without hearing, or they will sent you a hearing date after 2-3 weeks. Goodluck!

On 02/03/2020 at 16:10, Jayjay16 said:

Hi everyone, finally I got the good news today!!!! my timeline:

Applied for nomination and visa application: 10/2017.

Aat hearing: 11/2019.

nomination approval and visa application remitted back to Immi: 27/12/2019.

immi request for medical and AFC: 17/01/2020.

Medical done: 22/01/2020.

AFC submit: 12/02/2020.

Visa grant: 02/03/2020.

Congratulations 

Which occupation 

21 hours ago, Jayjay16 said:

Normally they will ask for documents first anf if the docs strong enough and you lucky, they might approve the nomination without hearing, or they will sent you a hearing date after 2-3 weeks. Goodluck!

Hi Jayjay thank you so much for reply should I just wait or need to call AAT, any suggestions pls?

Hi guys, my nomination was refused in April 2018 and after this I did work only 5 months for my employer then I left the work. So do you guys think that my employer still can win nomination in aat ? Restaurant I had increased the profit and stable condition. Thanks

On 02/02/2020 at 18:19, Saj1 said:

My time line-

Motor mechanic, 

Visa and nomination applied June 2017

Nomination refused June 2018

Refusal Reason -no Profitable income,company can't pay me next 2 yrs.

AAT Appled july 2018

AAT requested documents  October 2019

Latest financial documents, BAS statements, company tax return,organisation chart,evidence of working fulltime and  been paid over last 24 months,super annuation, Training, pay slips,sign contract etc...

Again requested documents December  2019

Hearing  jan 2020

Nomination approved .

Still waiting for Visa application. 

FINALLY I GOT MY PR ...🥳

All the best all of u guys..

Edited by Saj1
  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

AAT – COVID-19 arrangements
  • the AAT will not be conducting any ‘in person’ hearings for the foreseeable future
  • hearings will be conducted by telephone, where the matter is suitable to this format of hearing, including taking witness evidence and interpreted proceedings

Hi guys,

I’ve never posted nor been a member of this forum before but i’ve been visiting it several times for the last 4 years and it did bring me comfort. So here’s to helping or maybe inspiring someone else out there to keep hope and keep pushing!

Applied for Nomination & Visa 187 - Perth - Disability Support Officer - 22/08/2016

Nomination Refused - 11/10/17

Visa Refused - 17/11/2017

AAT Applied - 04/12/2017

AAT Opened case and requested more information - 29/11/2019

Documents Sent - 13/12/2019

Nomination Approved by AAT &  sent to IMMI to review Visa - 13/02/2020

Request for Medical & police clearance from IMMI - 21/02/2020

Police Clearance Provided - 25/02/2020

Medical Clearance Done - 26/02/2020

Visa granted 24/03/2020

Good luck to anyone out there still waiting. The road is long and hard and several times I have wanted to give up. But finally I got there! So maybe you will too!

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 2

12 hours ago, Darkangeldu said:

Hi guys,

I’ve never posted nor been a member of this forum before but i’ve been visiting it several times for the last 4 years and it did bring me comfort. So here’s to helping or maybe inspiring someone else out there to keep hope and keep pushing!

Applied for Nomination & Visa 187 - Perth - Disability Support Officer - 22/08/2016

AAT Applied - 04/12/2017

Visa granted 24/03/2020

Good luck to anyone out there still waiting. The road is long and hard and several times I have wanted to give up. But finally I got there! So maybe you will too!

Congrats

14 hours ago, Darkangeldu said:

Hi guys,

AAT Applied - 04/12/2017

Visa granted 24/03/2020

Hi, 
Did you give them some documents from the start and they request more documents? If it's alright, can you pls inbox me what do they need? I'm so worried

I am still waiting 😞 haven't given them anything yet.

1 hour ago, ring3018 said:

Hi, 
Did you give them some documents from the start and they request more documents? If it's alright, can you pls inbox me what do they need? I'm so worried

I am still waiting 😞 haven't given them anything yet.

Hi, no we did not send anything when we applied for the appeal. We waited until they opened the case then they asked for some documents. To be honest they asked for updated financial status documents and stuff we had already provided when i applied for the visa in 2016. They basically asked for documents which would negate the basis on which my nomination was refused originally. 
I guess it would be different for everyone depending on what grounds they refused someone on the original application. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Edited by Darkangeldu
  • Like 1