AAT Won for 187

zijse

5 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

Why leave the country if you've applied for the AAT?

As the reason of refusal for 187 was, the company is not in profit and my employer is not willing to appeal either. Agent says we’ll find another sponsor and lodge 482 visa until that time I have to go back offshore. Once we find new sponsor for 482 visa then we need only another year to work with, as I already have 2 years of welding experience and we’ll be able to get full skill assessment leading to PR. If I apply AAT which takes too long to get hearing. I don’t understand what to do 🥺🥺

16 hours ago, Ruchira said:

Hi I applied for Aat last week . My lawyer said it take 1 year and half for hearing . Is it true ? He said Queensland is bit quicker than Western Australia 

Hi I also applied AAT, I am very confused that what documents do we need to submit after nomination and for visa refusal (separately) restaurant manager, vic regional as i changed my MA. 

Guest Maggie2018
On 08/07/2019 at 17:54, Sahib said:

Hi I went to my lawyer they said current time in wa is 29 months as mine was filed in June 2017 it’s already 2 years 1mnth no news yet

As you have been waiting for such a long time, have you kept working full time and paying full time tax during this 2 year appeal waiting period? 

On 17/05/2019 at 12:48, ring3018 said:

Hey i’m getting the same refusal. They didn’t request anything and just refuse straight away with financial reasons. You wait for 2 years already??? I guess it’s faster if you submit another application at that time. I’m getting really stressed, please keep updating. Do you use an agent?

Hi everyone I have got  my 186 n 187 refused in Jan 2019 as restaurant manager in Victoria.border force people visited my restaurant twice.they interviewed me n my employer.after everything they refused me by saying that the duties I’m doing are more likely a waitress rather than restaurant manager.i have applied for AAT.i have 4 years full time experience as a restaurant manager.can someone suggest me something.cos I’m really depressed now a days.

thanks 

On 11/06/2019 at 21:57, Emily-1987 said:

Hi, we were finally asked to provide more information on our case after waiting for 22 months, and have submitted all the documents they asked for. (187 visa Carpenter - WA). Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for the AAT to come back with the decision or hearing date now we’ve done this? Thanks

Hi Emily 

did you get any answer back from AAT? 

I’m on the same situation. My husband is the main applicant and we’re waiting now 19 months. No one open file 

On 13/06/2019 at 09:39, Emily-1987 said:

ring3018 ours was on the grounds that the company is not financially viable to pay the full time salary for 2 years, it was mainly stuff my partners employer needed to provide. They asked for financial statements, pay slips, profit & loss statements etc we have provided it all now just waiting for a decision or hearing date - very nervous but glad it's finally being looked at!

Emily 

have you heard anything from AAT?

On 04/07/2019 at 20:25, Emily-1987 said:

Hi all! Does any one know once the AAT has ‘set aside’ immigrations decision does that mean immiragtion pretty have to grant you the visa? (If police clearances and medicals ok) our appeal has been set aside which is great news but I’m still not celebrating until we get the visa in black and white! Thanks

Congratulationsss Emily. I'm glad to hear that, did you have to attend any hearings?? Can you email me or send a message please?

1 hour ago, Parry said:

Hi saishilpa

Does your boss have to go there for hearing and they ask further documents?

please let me know because I am also worrying and from which state you applied 

thanks

Hi Parry

My refusal reason was training benchmark was not paid on recent sbs approval but just before the application. I applied on april 2018 and have not heard anything yet. May i know when did you apply and from which state and i applied on qld as a restaurant manager as 186.

thanks

saishilpa