info needed on pacific pines please

Guest leanne in queensland

hi, we are looking to move to pacific pines from coolum sunshine coast have 5 kids from 14ys down to 7 months can anyone give me any info on what it like for kids there is there lots for them to do ? also the high and primary school whats that like ?. we are thinking of moving because its a bit lonely here been here since march is there a good community feel there ? looking for an area where kids can play out with other kids . I come from essex moved to adelaide first just under 3 years ago moved here for husband work. hope to hear from someone soon thanks again. leanne :notworthy:

Hi Leanne

Can't help much with schools info as my son is 17 but we are moving to Pacific Pines within the next few months (another rental then into own house once built) but it seems really friendly there. We are presently in Robina which is about 15 mins away from Pacific Pines and have been here 5 months. We have always like Pacific Pines because it gives off a really friendly 'air'. There is a skate park which always seems very well used plus loads of parks, big and small where there also seems to be loads of kids and parents - popular for parties it seems, BBQ areas etc. It has it's own small shopping complex - a Woolies plus a few other shops (plans afoot to expand this apparently) along with a popular tavern (with it's own courtesy bus service)! Also a really good large shopping centre and train station within 5/10 min drive (Westfield at Helensvale). It's about 15/20 mins to beaches too (depending on whether you want ones close to Surfers or further away! LOL). Great access to Brisbane on M1 too. Now you might see this as good or bad but there are plenty of pommies there too - more LOL

Lyn x

Hiya, we're about 10 minutes from Pac Pines, and know a few people who live there, and all like it. We'll probably be moving there or thereabouts at the end of this year. Can't add anything to Lyn's great post really; my kids are 5, 3 and 20 months, and not yet at school so can't comment on that yet, but there are plenty of good kindys for the youngest! A few of us meet up for coffee during the day, you're more than welcome if you come up this way- you too Lyn!

Jo x

thanks lyn for info thinking that it seems to be what we r looking for.we r planning to go this weekend so fingers crossed all goes well. oh and it good that theres lots of poms i should fell like im right at home which i havent felt for 6 months now sorry sound like a right sad cow dont i.well thanks again leanne

No worries Leanne, let us know what you think after your visit. I think it's not a bad thing to have some pommies around too as at least we all understand what each other is going through etc and is good to help us feel settled. Once settled you feel more confident about everything really eh!

Lyn x

hi lyn and jo , not going this weekend hubby has to work so we have booked to go next friday hopefully weather will be good, will let u know how we get on. thanks leanne

Guest lisa&matt

Hi Leanne,

We are a family who are moving to Brisbane within the next couple of months. My otherhalf has been looking a lot at Pac Pines on the net, it seems our cup of tea. Could you let me know what you think of it after your visit. Could i also ask how you found your accomodation when you arrived, i'm struggling?

Warm regards

Lisax

Guest Simba

Hi, We are also building in Pacific Pines and have found it a great area,

When you visit check out the stocklands land sales office they have lots of info there and free maps of the area.

Guest sharonhall1

Hi Leanne my name is Sharon i live on pac pines and have been in aus for the last 18mths. Living here with my partner Steve and my 3 kids eldest is 14yrs, 12yrs and 8. I also have a stepdaughter of 14yrs. My two youngest kids go to the local primary school where they have fitted in well and the older girls at the high school. Lots of kids here and plenty of parks and loads of pommies on pac pines too! Im sure you will fit in nicely.

Guest donovan

Hiya Leanne

I live on Pacific Pines with my husband & 3 children, age 12,10 & 4 we have lived here for a year at the end of this month and love it, it has great parks & bbq areas, skate board & football fields, and a few shops, we are about 20 mins from the beach and the same to the mountains. My eldest son goes to High school, my middle son goes to Primary and my youngest goes to ABC, they have all settled really well and love the Ozzy life.

I also relocate people and some of my clients move to PP most of which have settled and have either bought or are building.

Anyone building out there who needs land anywhere in Oz let me know as I have a great contact in this area.

Sarah x

Guest donovan
Hi Leanne my name is Sharon i live on pac pines and have been in aus for the last 18mths. Living here with my partner Steve and my 3 kids eldest is 14yrs, 12yrs and 8. I also have a stepdaughter of 14yrs. My two youngest kids go to the local primary school where they have fitted in well and the older girls at the high school. Lots of kids here and plenty of parks and loads of pommies on pac pines too! Im sure you will fit in nicely.

Hiya Sharon

Glad to see you became a member, you will become addicted like the rest of us, lol

Sarah x

hi guys, we are moving to pacific pines going at the end of the month to look for a rental or maybe to buy something really liked it there so much more to do there than here in the sunshine coast.thanks to everyones help on info once i get there maybe we could meet up for a coffee to anyone thats up for it speak again soon leanne x

Guest donovan

Good choice Leanne

Lived here nearly a year now and love it, so much to do around here, if you need any help finding a rental or just fancy a coffee let me know.

Sarah x

Archived