Ray Fay

Carer visa

Hi everyone, Can anyone assist me with my question? My mum is 82 years old with permanent medical condition, 6 married children in australia, Can she bring her eldest married daughter from Syria on carer visa bases? although she's only child who's left behind in Syria, Thanks a lot for your assistance. 

Just now, Ray Fay said:

Hi everyone, Can anyone assist me with my question? My mum is 82 years old with permanent medical condition, 6 married children in australia, Can she bring her eldest married daughter from Syria on carer visa bases? although she's only child who's left behind in Syria and she's about 65 years old married with children, Thanks a lot for your assistance. 

There is a carer visa, but the waiting time for that visa is 50 years.  

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

Thanks Marisawright for your response, But I wonder what's the steps my mum needs to take in order to bring my sister in Australia? and what type of visa needs to be applied for? Thanks a lot

55 minutes ago, Ray Fay said:

Thanks Marisawright for your response, But I wonder what's the steps my mum needs to take in order to bring my sister in Australia? and what type of visa needs to be applied for? Thanks a lot

This is complicated, so I would suggest getting some professional advice tailored to your sister’s specific circumstances. You won’t get actionable information from a forum. 

Paul Hand

Registered Migration Agent, MARN 1801974

SunCoast Migration Ltd

All comments are general in nature and do not constitute legal or migration advice. Comments may not be applicable or appropriate to your specific situation. Any comments relate to legislation and policy at date of post. 

cheers Paulhand, do you know how much a professional help can costs? and any firm is recommended?   Thanks

An initial consultation will not be particularly expensive. Any of the agents who post regularly on this forum will be able to assist you. 

Paul Hand

Registered Migration Agent, MARN 1801974

SunCoast Migration Ltd

All comments are general in nature and do not constitute legal or migration advice. Comments may not be applicable or appropriate to your specific situation. Any comments relate to legislation and policy at date of post. 

59 minutes ago, Ray Fay said:

Thanks heaps paulhand.

Paul who posted above is an agent. His contact details are at the bottom of his posts.

Good luck with everything

cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

2 hours ago, Ray Fay said:

Oh, cool, thanks for letting me calNgary

No problem at all, keep us updated with how you get on.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...