How best to get test??

Dorsetbrit

Update: did our COVID test today as we are within the 72 hrs of flying. Drive from Bournemouth to Heathrow just as a precaution as we used the one recommended by Heathrow airport. My friends mother and father in law has just flown back to Columbia and he said they had theirs done in Boots! I wouldn’t of took the risk. Had an email from Singapore airlines this morning so our hearts sank thinking it was a cancellation but it was just a reminder to get tested. Fingers crossed on the results as we have had COVID but both have had negative NHS tests so here’s to hoping. 
I’ll keep updated if we get through check in or any issues between now and then I’ll perhaps do a separate new thread about the quarantine to let others know what it’s like. Painful I’m guessing! 
ive also filled out the Australia travel declaration which must be done within 7 days but before 72 hours. This is about quarantine. When I did mine you could then add extra people without the need to do the whole form again. 

speak soon hopefully with good news. 

1 hour ago, Dorsetbrit said:

Update: did our COVID test today as we are within the 72 hrs of flying. Drive from Bournemouth to Heathrow just as a precaution as we used the one recommended by Heathrow airport. My friends mother and father in law has just flown back to Columbia and he said they had theirs done in Boots! I wouldn’t of took the risk. Had an email from Singapore airlines this morning so our hearts sank thinking it was a cancellation but it was just a reminder to get tested. Fingers crossed on the results as we have had COVID but both have had negative NHS tests so here’s to hoping. 
I’ll keep updated if we get through check in or any issues between now and then I’ll perhaps do a separate new thread about the quarantine to let others know what it’s like. Painful I’m guessing! 
ive also filled out the Australia travel declaration which must be done within 7 days but before 72 hours. This is about quarantine. When I did mine you could then add extra people without the need to do the whole form again. 

speak soon hopefully with good news. 

Good luck!  I am sure you will be fine.  After all this stress the first few days of quarantine will be restful I'm sure.