skilled Regional jobs / short stream

starzz

Hi All,

My job - customer service manager -  allows for the Skilled regional visa (state or territory nominated) and temp skill shortage - short term. 

How do you find jobs in these specific areas needed?, is there a site I need to be looking at or do contact businesses to see if fall into a region where im needed? and same with skill shortage visa - does this mean i can apply for any customer service manager?

Many thanks for your help

1 hour ago, starzz said:

Hi All,

My job - customer service manager -  allows for the Skilled regional visa (state or territory nominated) and temp skill shortage - short term. 

How do you find jobs in these specific areas needed?, is there a site I need to be looking at or do contact businesses to see if fall into a region where im needed? and same with skill shortage visa - does this mean i can apply for any customer service manager?

Many thanks for your help

First of all you would need a visa.

You could look at this website to give you an idea  - it's Australia wide.  https://www.seek.com.au/customer-service-manager-jobs

It's no good applying for a job without a visa though.

Edited by Toots

22 hours ago, Toots said:

First of all you would need a visa.

You could look at this website to give you an idea  - it's Australia wide.  https://www.seek.com.au/customer-service-manager-jobs

It's no good applying for a job without a visa though.

Thanks for this, iv looked at the jobs on online sites like the one you linked to above but i just wasn't sure it was a 'simple' (if you want to call it that) as looking for these types of jobs or if you had to apply in a specific place for these jobs as they are 'in demand' but from what youve said i assume you would apply for any job you can find (once visa granted)

2 hours ago, starzz said:

Thanks for this, iv looked at the jobs on online sites like the one you linked to above but i just wasn't sure it was a 'simple' (if you want to call it that) as looking for these types of jobs or if you had to apply in a specific place for these jobs as they are 'in demand' but from what youve said i assume you would apply for any job you can find (once visa granted)

Don’t assume that because a job is on the skilled list, it’s in demand. There’s no shortage of local candidates in most professions in Australia, but most Australians want to live in the major cities so country vacancies go begging, and those are the ones the government wants migrants to take. Hence the growing trend towards regional visas (491)