Can everyone help me cheer up Cantwait

debbie2302

Guest cantwait
Feel sorry for Karen!!! What about Tracy she has to live with me cant get much worse than that can it???? (please don't respond and agree) LOL

Cheer up Karen tomorrows a new day

Geoffrey

You're right Geoffrey !!!!

There's always someone worse off than yourself!! :biglaugh:

Karen

X

Oh Karen! I had no idea. Poor you. Are there any other things you can do to get the extra points? (not that you haven't thought of them all already) Can hubby take the IELTS again?

You are always my ray of light on here! Please keep your chin up. For me??!

Kate

Guest cantwait
Oh Karen! I had no idea. Poor you. Are there any other things you can do to get the extra points? (not that you haven't thought of them all already) Can hubby take the IELTS again?

You are always my ray of light on here! Please keep your chin up. For me??!

Kate

Hi Kate

I'm OK. I've been taking the Pee out of him tonight - I've asked him if I can get the Janet and John books out to help him! :biglaugh: Didn't go down too well as you can imagine. Yes, he can take them again, I have him booked in for 30th August.

We already have an application in for state sponsorship in SA, but we want to change it to a 175, which is what we wanted the points for.

Can't believe he got 9, 8.5 and 8 - then a 6!!

Karen

X

Guest KP Nuts

Hope you are enjoying the wine Karen.......... and good luck for your oh on the 30th August.

KP Nuts

Karen, as has already been said the only way is up ..............................

Go and see Mamma mia if you have not already (even if you have)

My friend and I went last night, we have both had a crap couple of weeks - I laughed from start to finish (well apart from a little bit in the middle which hit a nerve with me) it is hilarious and a real pick you up.

Commiserations to your poor hubby he must be feeling very peed off.

take care

Karen X

Archived