Is nobody "special"

DrDougster

So I've read on here a lot of times that it's a big mistake is to think that you're a special case with visa applications. Is this still the case with healthcare workers, nursing staff, doctors at the moment? I can't help thinking this might be a good time to apply for PR.

1 hour ago, DrDougster said:

So I've read on here a lot of times that it's a big mistake is to think that you're a special case with visa applications. Is this still the case with healthcare workers, nursing staff, doctors at the moment? I can't help thinking this might be a good time to apply for PR.

There are certainly more of those types of roles required at the moment, but that doesn't take away from the rules of the schemes.

Firstly if you are applying for a 189 the queue competition can't be usurped so regardless of occupation its best scores first

If you are applying for a 190 you still need to be of a career on a state list and the state think they want more of you and have a better profile than others of the same career

For the 491 - well even if you get it you can't go there as yet and its only provisional