Holders of tourist visors

Taah

My 90 days Visa was granted 4 days before the Australian boarders were announced that they were going to close and is expiring June 15th.  What will happen to my visor if the boarders aren't opened by then? 

Am I able to apply for the COVID-19 visor offshore?

11 hours ago, Taah said:

My 90 days Visa was granted 4 days before the Australian boarders were announced that they were going to close and is expiring June 15th.  What will happen to my visor if the boarders aren't opened by then? 

Am I able to apply for the COVID-19 visor offshore?

What do you mean by "Covid19 visa"? There is no Covid 19 visa. 

If your visitor visa expires you need to apply for a new one 

3 hours ago, Nemesis said:

What do you mean by "Covid19 visa"? There is no Covid 19 visa. 

Actually, there is ... but it’s onshore only and a very specific stream of the subclass 408 Temporary Activity visa:

COVID-19 Pandemic

• remain in Australia if you have no other visa options and are unable to depart Australia due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
  • remain in Australia to assist in critical sectors including healthcare, disability and aged care, childcare and agriculture during the COVID-19 pandemic.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

Its not a COVID19 visa though is it? Its an existing visa which may be used in certain circumstances by some applicants. Also, as you say, its onshore, so whatever the OP was thinking about, it isn't that 🙂

It's a brand new stream of an existing subclass - so, whilst we may be discussing semantics, it's a Covid-19 specific visa. The OP asked if 'the Covid visa was available offshore, to which they have their answer.😉