MAXIMUM STAY IN EACH ENTRY 12 MONTH VISA?

A CITIZEN

Hi, i am from india(citizen) and currently  i have got my 12 months visa 600 for Australia to visit my Brother   (PR holder). i want to ask how much time i can live in aus for single visit someone guided me to come back within 60 days as an ideal tourist s it will cause easy me to get further visa's in future is that true ?  i wanted to 100 days maximum can i live pls give your views 

sir the mentioned is this 

Date of grant 15 October 2019
Must not arrive after 15 October 2020
Length of stay 12 month(s) from the date of each arrival
Travel Multiple entries

no sir not traveled to Australia, this is first time to visit australia to meet my real brother (pr holder).

pls guide me through the doubt! that can i stay more than 60 days ie 100 days in one stay .

and by doing that at once  makes me getting  future visa's difficult if i live more than 60 days as a ideal tourist do!?

1 hour ago, paulhand said:

The letter you have quoted provides the answer:

"Length of stay 12 month(s) from the date of each arrival"

So you travel to Australia until 15 October 2020 and can stay up to 12 months from when you arrive.

Does that mean in the poster's case that they could come in on Feb 1st for 6 months (leaving Aug 1st) go home and then re-present at immigration on 14th Oct 2020 and stay for 12 months?

16 hours ago, Ausvisitor said:

Does that mean in the poster's case that they could come in on Feb 1st for 6 months (leaving Aug 1st) go home and then re-present at immigration on 14th Oct 2020 and stay for 12 months?

10 hours ago, Wonderingaloud said:

If does sound like that.... but I didn’t think that was the case because that’s more than 12 months within the validity of the visa? 

Could he come and go up to the 14th October, and if that totalled 3 months (for eg) then he could stay a further 9 months from the 14th? 

It would depend on whether there were any other conditions on the visa that stipulated a total stay.