Help!Can I apply other type of visa to enter Aus during 190 Visa is processed?

Miffy

Hi friends, 

I and my partner had lodged 190 subclass Visa application in Australia. I'm the prime applicant. 

Then we applied the Bridging Visa B to go visiting our family overseas. I came back within the requested deadline, while my partner has been stuck by some affairs in the home country and might not come back to Australia before BVB expires.  If that happens, my partner has no substantial visa but only under the application of 190 Visa.

It means we have to be separated for another 6-7 months If she has to wait till 190 approved. 

Can I apply any other type of visa for my partner to come back before 190 Visa approved?     Could someone who has a similar experience help to share some ideas?  THANKS A LOT!!!

14 hours ago, paulhand said:

Obviously It is much better to return before the BVB expires. Otherwise your partner will need to get another visa to return to Australia and get a BVA reinstated. It would, as mentioned, make sense to get some professional help to make sure you get this right. 

Thanks! Have you ever seen similar cases, waiting for 190 meanwhile successfully get another visa?