online form skipped question pages

gwheng

I'm applying for my citizenship using online portal, I'm bit concern if i haven't completed all the questions as when I going through the forms and filling the detail up till page 24, and when i go to next page it fast forward straight to page 32 which is "Consent declarations" page before i submit my application.

It looks like it just skip 8 pages of form, is there any reason why the online system is doing this? 

Please advise, thanks. 

10 hours ago, gwheng said:

I'm applying for my citizenship using online portal, I'm bit concern if i haven't completed all the questions as when I going through the forms and filling the detail up till page 24, and when i go to next page it fast forward straight to page 32 which is "Consent declarations" page before i submit my application.

It looks like it just skip 8 pages of form, is there any reason why the online system is doing this? 

Please advise, thanks. 

Maybe the pages in between are not relevant to your application

On 30/10/2019 at 23:55, LouDYorkie said:

If the page(s) before the consents is Identity Documents then it is the same as mine that I did online (although please bear in mind I completed my form in June 2018)

so have you got your citizenship yet?

On 28/10/2019 at 06:51, gwheng said:

Please advise, thanks. 

Just did mine today. Skipped pages like yours too. Looks like that for additional applicants in your application. I'm single. So yeah. I wouldnt be too worry about that.