Waiting for RRV

ylpp5

Hi all,

I have lodged my offshore RRV application in early of Sep 2019, but my daughter is going to study in AUS college next Feb 2020. I have a few questions and it is appreciated to get your advise.

1.  My girl is under 13 must be accompanied by patents during her study period. Meanwhile I’m still waiting the RRV status and there is no expected completion time.  If my RRV is refused, I need to apply guidance visa. As the school commerce date on Feb 2020, what if my RRV result not release before Nov 2019, what I can do for my status? Say I can apply guidance visa and RRV in the same time?

2. Before my RRV lodgement, I have been AUS by holding a travel visa. If I cant apply two different type of visa in the same times, do you think my visa is still valid? Can I go to AUS by travel visa with my daughter? So that I can wait for my RRV 

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/09/2019 at 14:00, paulhand said:

You have left too many variables unclear to be able to give any sensible feedback here. You should really get some professional advice based on your unique set of circumstances. I would not recommend running parallel visa applications.

Hi Paul,

Since my RRV application has submitted and waiting for the decision from Immigration, I have to back to Australia after few months for my child study. May I seek for advise that is it possible to apply student guardian visa and waiting my RRV result in AUS?

I knew my application is quite complicated because my PR was expired over 10 years and not lived in AUS in the 5 years period, what’s the chance of getting back the resident return visa?

Thank you for your kind advise.

• 1 month later...
On 14/10/2019 at 12:47, ylpp5 said:

Hi Paul,

Since my RRV application has submitted and waiting for the decision from Immigration, I have to back to Australia after few months for my child study. May I seek for advise that is it possible to apply student guardian visa and waiting my RRV result in AUS?

I knew my application is quite complicated because my PR was expired over 10 years and not lived in AUS in the 5 years period, what’s the chance of getting back the resident return visa?

I found this when looking for background info on your other question. 

To be successful in your RRV application, you must show substantial ties to Australia which are of benefit to the country.   What evidence did you provide?   

Is your daughter a citizen?

8 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

I found this when looking for background info on your other question. 

To be successful in your RRV application, you must show substantial ties to Australia which are of benefit to the country.   What evidence did you provide?   

Is your daughter a citizen?

My daughter is not a citizen but one of family member (not direct) already citizen. Additional I had provided the compelling reason for absent. By the way, what do you mean the substantial ties reason is benefit to the country? 

1 hour ago, ylpp5 said:

My daughter is not a citizen but one of family member (not direct) already citizen. Additional I had provided the compelling reason for absent. By the way, what do you mean the substantial ties reason is benefit to the country? 

What were your compelling reasons?     Compelling reasons are not usually enough. You must show that you have strong ties to Australia.  What are your ties?

What visa does your daughter hold? 

7 hours ago, Marisawright said:

What were your compelling reasons?     Compelling reasons are not usually enough. You must show that you have strong ties to Australia.  What are your ties?

My absent reason took care of my family member due to she got a serious disease. I think my tie to Australia is quite weak since I found the most of applicants who have direct family member is Aussie. I just got non-direct family member who lives in Brisbane. Thats why I’m quite struggle on my application. If I fail RRV, I will apply guidance immediately for my kid’s study. 

6 hours ago, ylpp5 said:

My absent reason took care of my family member due to she got a serious disease. I think my tie to Australia is quite weak since I found the most of applicants who have direct family member is Aussie. I just got non-direct family member who lives in Brisbane. Thats why I’m quite struggle on my application. If I fail RRV, I will apply guidance immediately for my kid’s study. 

1 hour ago, Marisawright said:

I'm sorry, this doesn't make sense.  So she hasn't applied for a visa yet?  How does she expect to start studying in January? 

According to school requirement, her visa application must be come with guidance visa. Since I can't submit two applications in the same time, I couldn't proceed my guidance visa. That's why I'm struggling on my situation now 😞

1 hour ago, ylpp5 said:

According to school requirement, her visa application must be come with guidance visa. Since I can't submit two applications in the same time, I couldn't proceed my guidance visa. That's why I'm struggling on my situation now 😞

I agree with Paul, if you do not already have an agent, you should consult one.  

5 hours ago, ylpp5 said:

Thanks Paul and Marisa,

I sought a advise from registered migration agent already. The best method is keep waiting and waiting until the 1st application result come out. 

Ok, so why are you asking a general forum these questions? Your MA would be better suited (and qualified) to answer your queries.