Can anyone help reduce my stress!

Vikkiw

We have applied for a 489 in SA under recruitment consultant with 85 points

Literally 2 minutes after I applied they changed the conditions (there were none when I applied) and it now has the following conditions

Proficient English (or Proficient Plus overall); Offshore applicants Provisional 489 visa only; Not available for High Points nomination from 04/07/2019; Not available for Chain Migration nomination from 04/07/2019

Will we still be eligible for an invitation as there were no conditions attached when we applied?

I have emailed SA but have had no response

On 10/07/2019 at 22:26, Vikkiw said:

We have applied for a 489 in SA under recruitment consultant with 85 points

Literally 2 minutes after I applied they changed the conditions (there were none when I applied) and it now has the following conditions

Proficient English (or Proficient Plus overall); Offshore applicants Provisional 489 visa only; Not available for High Points nomination from 04/07/2019; Not available for Chain Migration nomination from 04/07/2019

Will we still be eligible for an invitation as there were no conditions attached when we applied?

I have emailed SA but have had no response

Thanks 🙂

They may have automatic cut-off in place for certain professions, so it may be that you took the last available place and once your application went through, their system automatically updated the conditions to not available for high points. Just a guess but it makes sense they'd have automatic caps so they didn't get loads of people applying for something they didn't have space for.

As CivCdn says, I think you're fine. Got in just in time.