You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Fanatic278

482 visa refusal probability

Call me paranoid but I can’t stop worrying that my 482 visa might be refused. It was only submitted last week and I have no specific reason to be worried, so really I’m just coming on here for a bit of reassurance. 

My skill is on the medium skill shortage list (materials engineer), my skills were verified by Engineers Australia, my employer was accepted as a standard business sponsor, the position was advertised locally for one month.... etc. All the boxes have been ticked! Plus the employer and I are working through a registered migration agent (TSS Immigration). 

So given the basics above, is there much risk of a refusal?

What a coincidence! Visa has been approved. One week from submission to approval. Australia here we come!

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 2

Congratulations !!

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

My field is computer enginering.. can you please tell me is it a shortterm or medium term

14 minutes ago, Regith said:

My field is computer enginering.. can you please tell me is it a shortterm or medium term

Please start your own thread.