Help getting Employer Sponsorship (186 Direct Entry)

Hi 

I have completed my skills assessment as Analyst PRogrammer and I have over 10yrs experience working in Business intelligence, as I do not have a degree I am unable to meet the points requirements for a Skilled Visa so am trying to get employer sponsorship.  Currently, I have been applying for jobs and contacting businesses and agencies.   I am starting to lose hope of making our Australian dream come true as everyone I speak to says getting sponsorship is going to be fairly impossible.    I know I have skills and am employable if I were in Australia I am sure I would find work.   Any help or advice on getting employer sponsorship would be appreciated.

Thanks

On 28/04/2019 at 21:36, MandyParker said:

Hi 

I have completed my skills assessment as Analyst PRogrammer and I have over 10yrs experience working in Business intelligence, as I do not have a degree I am unable to meet the points requirements for a Skilled Visa so am trying to get employer sponsorship.  Currently, I have been applying for jobs and contacting businesses and agencies.   I am starting to lose hope of making our Australian dream come true as everyone I speak to says getting sponsorship is going to be fairly impossible.    I know I have skills and am employable if I were in Australia I am sure I would find work.   Any help or advice on getting employer sponsorship would be appreciated.

Thanks

@MandyParker  As far as I am aware, you do not need a qualification (only positive skills assessment, amongst other requirements) for the 190 State Sponsorship. This is a PR visa. But I am unsure what States (if any) have Analyst Programmer on the list.
Check into it yourself, but I would suggest speaking to an MA about any/all of the options available to you. You don't want to give up on your Australian dream without having exhausted all pathways.