Visa granted! What to do next?

SarahL

On 11/02/2019 at 15:33, Jon the Hat said:

I wish you luck, we had a viewing this morning after a 10th birthday Party on Saturday - I have never cleaned and tidied so much in my life.

Good luck with your house selling. We have sold ours but just hoping the sale goes through ok. I thought the viewings were hard work and stressful but now the waiting to see is even worse! I keep asking myself why I’m putting myself through this but so many people on here are in the same boat, doing the same thing, we must All be MAD!

all being well, we are moving to Perth middle of April. Good luck with the move

On 09/02/2019 at 19:33, Vicky87 said:

Hi Sarah 

We are hoping to head out a similar time, also to Perth as its seems a great place to raise a family!

I don't have any great advice as we're at a similar stage but we've decided to open a hsbc account so we can transfer money when the exchange rate is good, and starting to clear the house now as we have accumulated so much stuff! 

Great question by the way, and love the suggestion about eye tests, I didnt think of that! X

You will love Perth! Good luck with the move

1 hour ago, TanC7 said:

Good luck with your house selling. We have sold ours but just hoping the sale goes through ok. I thought the viewings were hard work and stressful but now the waiting to see is even worse! I keep asking myself why I’m putting myself through this but so many people on here are in the same boat, doing the same thing, we must All be MAD!

all being well, we are moving to Perth middle of April. Good luck with the move

Yes, the viewings all manage to be just far enough apart that the entire house has to be cleaned and tidied again!

• 2 months later...
On 14/02/2019 at 12:18, Jon the Hat said:

Yes, the viewings all manage to be just far enough apart that the entire house has to be cleaned and tidied again!

Did you manage to sell your house? We have sold ours (subject to contract) for a second time as our first buyer pulled out very late in the process but luckily it sold again within a week of being back on the market, phew!

17 hours ago, SarahL said:

Did you manage to sell your house? We have sold ours (subject to contract) for a second time as our first buyer pulled out very late in the process but luckily it sold again within a week of being back on the market, phew!

Hi Sarah, not yet no, fingers crossed we will find a buyer soon and still be on track for UK Autumn / Perth Spring move.

5 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Hi Sarah, not yet no, fingers crossed we will find a buyer soon and still be on track for UK Autumn / Perth Spring move.

Good luck with it all. Doing viewings is stressful so I hope you don’t have to do too many more!