You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Westy123

Who’s still waiting for a 190 grant that loaded in June?

Hi all another post about waiting for our visa ha ha I never thought We would still be waiting we are on 167 days today...and feeling totally deflated..I never thought the waiting would be so hard, how’s everyone coping x

Hi,

We lodged ours on 19th June so I completely understand how your feeling!

It seems like there are so many direct grants just now for August and even September, it surely can’t be much longer now, still holding out for a grant before Christmas 🤞🏻

Spoke to our agent yesterday and they said not to expect anything now till February but surely not??

I had put the whole thing to the back of my mind for a while but I’m back obsessing over it again.

Hi,
We lodged ours on 19th June so I completely understand how your feeling!
It seems like there are so many direct grants just now for August and even September, it surely can’t be much longer now, still holding out for a grant before Christmas 🤞🏻
Spoke to our agent yesterday and they said not to expect anything now till February but surely not??
I had put the whole thing to the back of my mind for a while but I’m back obsessing over it again.

February!!!! Oh my god I can’t wait till February! I leave my job on
The 24th Dec lol flipping heck I’m praying for next week or early January, who’s your agent xx

Any news anyone??? 16th July we lodged 😩😩 front loaded police checks and medicals too.. AND did the form 80..! Not heard a dam  thing!!!!!

someone throw me a bone and tell me there’s light at the end of this tunnel 🙈

Any news anyone??? 16th July we lodged front loaded police checks and medicals too.. AND did the form 80..! Not heard a dam  thing!!!!!
someone throw me a bone and tell me there’s light at the end of this tunnel

We are still in the dark absolutely nothing we are the same lodged 28th June x

Oh no this is ages!! We lodged 19th Oct, had CO contact requesting police checks, medicals and form 80 3rd jan.. did you all front load?

Posted (edited)

We are still waiting too, lodged 19th June, CO contact us on the 12th October for form 80s.

We front loaded medicals and police checks which run out in May! We still have a house to sell too, it’s going to be tight 😩

@Samlakin and @Westy123  I’m guessing you’ll get a direct grant any day if you’ve not heard anything yet

xx

Edited by Emma_M

We are still waiting too, lodged 19th June, CO contact us on the 12th October for form 80s.
We front loaded medicals and police checks which run out in May! We still have a house to sell too, it’s going to be tight
[mention=268282]Samlakin[/mention] and [mention=271555]Westy123[/mention]  I’m guessing you’ll get a direct grant any day if you’ve not heard anything yet
xx

Not heard a peep hopefully any day now xx