Stage 2 partner Visa (309 to 100)

Jas009

Hi to all,

probably been answered but cant find it when using search bar.

I have been in Oz 27 months now on my temporary 309 Visa. What my problem is that I dont know how to start process of getting my permanent Visa. A call to Immigration resulted in answer that I just have to put some paperwork into my Immi Acc and they will be notified about it and someone will check it out and continue with my visa application. (?!)

Even if that is the case I dont know what paperwork I need to provide. Searching online gets me only about people that recieved an email with instructions but I dont think that is the way it goes now. Or what if ended in my spam, is there a way for me to tell them to resend it?

Anyone with steps I should take now please respond.

Thanks very much
Jas

5 hours ago, Jas009 said:

Hi to all,

probably been answered but cant find it when using search bar.

I have been in Oz 27 months now on my temporary 309 Visa. What my problem is that I dont know how to start process of getting my permanent Visa. A call to Immigration resulted in answer that I just have to put some paperwork into my Immi Acc and they will be notified about it and someone will check it out and continue with my visa application. (?!)

Even if that is the case I dont know what paperwork I need to provide. Searching online gets me only about people that recieved an email with instructions but I dont think that is the way it goes now. Or what if ended in my spam, is there a way for me to tell them to resend it?

Anyone with steps I should take now please respond.

Thanks very much
Jas

They no nemail you. You need to l og into your immi account and start the 100 application there, and then upload what it asks for, 

2 hours ago, MaggieMay24 said:

The documents should be updated versions of what you supplied for the 309 visa.  So they want to see that your relationship is still genuine and ongoing, so you supply new financial evidence, new social evidence, new statements, etc.

I'm still a year away from lodging my 801 but I was wondering - is it just an update of the previous application, i.e. do we just provide new bills, new tenancy agreements etc that occurred from the previous application + new statements (from us and friends)? or is it an application from scratch, with birth/marriage certificates, etc?

6 hours ago, TheWayOfThePony said:

I'm still a year away from lodging my 801 but I was wondering - is it just an update of the previous application, i.e. do we just provide new bills, new tenancy agreements etc that occurred from the previous application + new statements (from us and friends)? or is it an application from scratch, with birth/marriage certificates, etc?

No, its an update, no need to supply all the original documents agaun

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...