Business Sponsored Help!!!!

jameserob

Can anyone help me and advise kind of step by step on what the process is for me to be sponsored? I’m currently in Oz on my second year working holiday visa and my employer is going to sponsor me. My job is “Database Administrator” which is on the sponsored jobs list and I have 6 years experience doingtje same job back home in London, just with a different job title. I’ve checked and I meet the ANZCO requirements for the job etc. Can someone just explain to me each step? I’m just trying to work out how long it will all take, what information I’ll be asked for etc. Can’t find anything clear online. 

7 hours ago, jameserob said:

Can anyone help me and advise kind of step by step on what the process is for me to be sponsored? I’m currently in Oz on my second year working holiday visa and my employer is going to sponsor me. My job is “Database Administrator” which is on the sponsored jobs list and I have 6 years experience doingtje same job back home in London, just with a different job title. I’ve checked and I meet the ANZCO requirements for the job etc. Can someone just explain to me each step? I’m just trying to work out how long it will all take, what information I’ll be asked for etc. Can’t find anything clear online. 

The best thing you can do is get a consultation from a registered migration agent. All of the questions you have asked are dependant on which visa you wish to apply for. 

If your employer wishes to sponsor you, then a lot of the process is up to them.  If they don't know how to approach it, then they need to hire a registered migration agent to do it for them (there's a lot of stuff they have to do, which you can't help them with).  People often advise that you should each have your own agent, I don't know how true that is.

On 19/09/2018 at 03:29, jameserob said:

Before you can lodge the visa, your employer will need to become an approved sponsor and lodge a nomination for your position. This is an involved process which will require Labour market Testing and payment of the Skilling Australia Fund, among other requirements. If your employer has not done this before, they should get some professional advice before proceeding.