please advise

onecrankypom

Guest Jaynie
i so don know what to do right now every interview i had all i get is why dont you move south as the Finance industry in Melbourne or Sydney. is it so clicky in Brisbane. Im so over it at the moment i dont know what to say or do please advise:sad:

It's tax time, couldn't you gen up on it and advertise your accountancy skills, people are getting their 'Group certificates' about now and looking at ways of getting lots of money back from the Tax Man.

Just an idea!!!!! You can lodge them on line and all the info is on there Chris, this will help you get back into the swing of things!:jiggy:

CHIN UP CRANKY !

If this is where want to be then you'll have to just dig a little deeper , say thank you for your time and move on to the next one . Do enough and yes you'll feel totally crap and probably demoralised , but it will give you experience and you can use this on your next interview to be Fab!

Are you going to job interview and they are saying this or are these agency interviews?

I don't know much about your field or Brisbane or your situation to be honesy cranky but you've just got to keep plodding onward. Keep on banging those CVs out to companies anywhere and everwhere- follow them up with a phone call - be really pro-active try and think of yourself as a fantastic product and you are a topclass sales exec.

I know this sounds cheesy and you are probably thinking - i already done that and got nowhere fast , but have courage abd strength an dself belief and if there really is no work at all then consider your options .

BUT DONT GIVE UP WITHOUT EXPLORING EVERY BLOODY AVE!

Now go get yourself a beer or three and work a little more on your patter.

I hope your feeling a little more upbeat mate and you get that lucky break soon.

Chin up!

JO X

Guest Jaynie

Great advice Jo,

Do as Jo says Chris, you can do it, tell them you are the best thing since sliced bread and will fit in really well, don't get despondant, you can do this!

All Click Crankys chicken for good luck I say, here's mine to get you started!:notworthy:

cheers guys that the thing i been so pro active in the last week or so that i covered every base i just hate being told crap from agecies phoning saying you been unsuccesfully and then going on to say why dont you move to NSW or Victoria like i could afford to relocate again after moving to the other side of the world. I just hate the aussie atuiude to why im looking to change my career path it ;ike i want to ask them who they think they are. i got all the support at home it just i want to provide for my other half that why i ask her to marry me so i can provide for my new family

hi onecrankypom just wondered if you saw mr lurvpants thread about how to arrive & thrive in oz some V good tips about work, interviews & tips on dealing with agencies especially with regards to getting work through them! alot of it is about the visa ect if you want a copy or if u want me to copy the work/interview bit pm me,

good luck, hope it all works out for ya!

Archived