190 - Evidence of employement

CeeJayKav

Halo

I have been asked to provide additional information for the 190 visa. They have asked for evidence of employment. I had previously provided references for all previous and current employers. The request states financial evidence for each year of employment claimed including tax documents for total salary payslips and bank statements. I started working in 2008 and do not have previous payslips or bank statements. I can only provide for my current job and the immediate previous job. I am using a different bank account hence hence only have statements for the last about 5 years. The previous bank account is closed. Please assist with the following questions

1) Do they require bank statements for each and every month worked?

2) Anyone in the UK is there a way of recovering the tax documents or payslips i.e P45? 

3) I have requested for references which include the salary i was on, would this be enough? 

Thanks you to anyone who can help

Cathrine

Hi,

We applied for a proof of employment history from HMRC, there’s an online form you can fill in. They send out a large document and I’m sure this shows all tax and national insurance contributions.

I’m sure we only submitted bank statements for every couple of months,

Your previous employers should be able to provide you with P60 or maybe a P11D, if not HMRC should be able to.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/09/2018 at 10:09, Emma_M said:

Hi,

We applied for a proof of employment history from HMRC, there’s an online form you can fill in. They send out a large document and I’m sure this shows all tax and national insurance contributions.

I’m sure we only submitted bank statements for every couple of months,

Your previous employers should be able to provide you with P60 or maybe a P11D, if not HMRC should be able to.

Thank you Emma, ive submitted now crossing my fingers. Hope i dont have to wait months for a response. Did you get your visa approved? If so how long did it take after submitting additional information? 

Good luck hopefully won’t take too long but I’m sure after co contact it’s usially another couple of months until grant.

We are still waiting for ours, submitted on 19th June so hoping for a direct grant any day now, not had any requests for further info or docs etc so fingers crossed! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 29 September 2018 at 20:17, CeeJayKav said:

Thank you Emma, ive submitted now crossing my fingers. Hope i dont have to wait months for a response. Did you get your visa approved? If so how long did it take after submitting additional information? 

Hi CeejayKav,

have you got approval. How do you manage bank statments of closed account.

I have yearly tax certificate (PayG) for 3 years but not bank statement of closed account. Neither i have payslip but i got few . I have employment reference letter but the company closed down . 

On 15/09/2018 at 07:00, CeeJayKav said:

Halo

I have been asked to provide additional information for the 190 visa. They have asked for evidence of employment. I had previously provided references for all previous and current employers. The request states financial evidence for each year of employment claimed including tax documents for total salary payslips and bank statements. I started working in 2008 and do not have previous payslips or bank statements. I can only provide for my current job and the immediate previous job. I am using a different bank account hence hence only have statements for the last about 5 years. The previous bank account is closed. Please assist with the following questions

1) Do they require bank statements for each and every month worked?

2) Anyone in the UK is there a way of recovering the tax documents or payslips i.e P45? 

3) I have requested for references which include the salary i was on, would this be enough? 

Thanks you to anyone who can help

Cathrine

Hi there, 

What state did you apply for? I assume you claimed points for work experience then?

On 06/11/2018 at 13:37, Goddiss said:

Hi CeejayKav,

have you got approval. How do you manage bank statments of closed account.

I have yearly tax certificate (PayG) for 3 years but not bank statement of closed account. Neither i have payslip but i got few . I have employment reference letter but the company closed down . 

Halo

i provided the statements I could get. Had work references detailing salary and work duties. Also attached payslips as much as I could. Not sure if this will be acceptable just waiting for response 🤞🏾🙏🏾

On 17/11/2018 at 15:44, Goddiss said:

Hi Ceejay, 

Where you got those? Have you saved some. 

Let us know, whats the outcome and Good luck

Thank you, will feed back when i get a response. 

If you are in the UK u can use P60 and P45. You can also contact the HMRC for statement of employment for the period you are claiming. Also copies of bank statements showing payment from your employers